Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
The Knowledge Management Lead will implement process and procedures to gather, access, and share knowledge for a large, technically complex information technology project so the team know how, information and experience is shared inside and (as appropriate) outside the organization with clients, partners, and stakeholders. The Knowledge Management Lead will leverage technical experience and background to enable the System Operations Management team core functions including: Identifying all recurring system and software O&M activities, including maintaining and enhancing interfaces to and from COTS software; Documenting all operations performed by end users, system operators, and system maintainers including periodic, scheduled maintenance; Documenting all hardware and software maintenance support actions and licenses required to successfully provide O&M support to the system.
Considered a recognized authority within the company. Works on unusually complex technical problems and provides solutions which are highly innovative. Determines and pursues courses of action necessary to obtain desired results.
Specific Responsibilities include:
Maintains communications on knowledge sharing across the organization, participation in orientation and training sessions, and preparation of presentations as required. Strengthens links between knowledge sharing and the information systems and improves integration among information systems in the organization to facilitate seamless exchange of information across systems. Familiarity with developing and delivering knowledge sharing programs with the client's information infrastructure. May design software or customize software for client use with the aim of optimizing operational efficiency. Clearly and regularly communicate with management and technical support colleagues. May analyze and design databases within an application area, working individually or coordinating database development as part of a team. May supervise more junior team members. QualificationsRequired Qualifications
- A minimum of TS security clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Bachelor's w/ 10-12 yrs. experience, Master's w/ 8-10 yrs. experience, Or related equivalent experience w/o a degree
- Any software development-related Professional certification(s): e.g. AWS Certified DevOps Engineer (Professional), Microsoft Certified Solutions developer, Oracle Certified Professional, etc.
- Experience leading a distributed cross-functional information technology implementation team.
- DIA systems or software experience [e.g., Machine-Assisted Analytic Rapid-Repository System (MARS), Generic Area Limitations Environment (GALE), Functional Intelligence System of Hierarchical Networks (FISHNet), FounDRI, Event Data, Defense Economics Database, Object Based Production (OBP), Activity Based Intelligence (ABI), IC Information Technology Enterprise (ICITE)].
- Attention to detail and desire to probe further into data.
- Experience using Agile systems implementation methodologies.
- Excellent communications skills.
About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
- STEM Master's degree (e.g., computer science, management information systems, systems engineering).
- Any Cloud-related professional certification.
- Cloud-based solutions experience leveraging large cloud-computing infrastructure and platforms architecting, engineering, developing and deploying systems and applications into a cloud environment.
- Mission/Business Capability analysis experience determining how a capability should work and how changes in conditions, threat, mission, ROE, operations, technology and the environment will affect outcomes.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).