BravoTECH, a leader in IT staffing and staff augmentation services, seeks a Kotlin Developer for a premier client in the Dallas, Texas area.
- A challenging environment that requires collaborative problem-solving.
- Learning something new every day, but understanding that new doesn' t always mean better.
- Implementing complex artificial intelligence to solve a problem, but recognizing when a regular expression would work just as well.
- Previous experience using Kotlin (preferred)/Java and Spring Boot for backend development
- Proficient with event driven architecture and service based architecture
- Experience with Cloud computing platforms - experience at scale is especially useful
- Knowledgeable about Kafka
- Experience with .Net Framework would be helpful but not required
- Portfolio of applications that clearly demonstrates coding proficiency, an eye for quality, understanding of security, and attention to performance - Send us examples of your GitHub or other project spaces.
- A grasp of RESTful web API principles.
- Experience with RDBMS and NoSQL databases and when to use each.
All applicants may be subject to a criminal history check and drug screen. About BravoTECH:
BravoTECH is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas, BravoTECH has provided technology staffing and consulting services to clients throughout the country since 1996. BravoTECH' s client-centric business model, driven by quality metrics, ensures consistent, predictable service results. As a result, the firm has realized steady growth and maintained many long-term relationships with its clients. In addition, our Recruiter Specialization Model -- in which recruiters devote 100 percent of their time to developing relationships within one or two technical skill set areas - allows us to quickly locate and secure the highly-skilled technical resources our clients demand. BravoTECH is a WBE and HUB certified company and an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Meet Your Recruiter
Doug Charick Text me about this job -Please include your name and Job Title in your Text. Thanks!