Position: Kronos Solution Specialist
Client: Fortune 100 Manufacturer/Processed Goods
Location: Stamford, CT (100% remote)
Initial Duration: 18 mo (more 18 mo renewals typical thereafter)
Terms: W-2 Salary with benefits available
The Kronos Solution Specialist is responsible for working with peers and business units to design, maintain, support and enhance our Kronos application. The scope of this support will include understanding user requirements and ensuring that all business rules are applied accurately. It will also include the configuration of Kronos Workforce Central Application (Time and Attendance, Accruals, Leave and Scheduling) and the integration with SAP and other third party systems. The position will be responsible for the development and maintenance of various WIM interfaces. When changes to the system are necessary, the position will be responsible for documenting the requirements and monitoring the configuration through the entire life cycle.
Provide production, technical and business systems support by utilizing Kronos Workforce Central Products:
- Conducts business rule analysis by collaborating with business users, and colleagues to design, develop (including functional/technical specifications), test, and implement functionality using various Kronos configuration tools
- Documents all business rules within Kronos modules
- Configure Kronos for Time, Accruals, Attendance, Leave and Scheduling
- Understands and configures interfaces using workforce integration manager (WIM)
- Follows Nestl methodology and ensures appropriate communications, process and documentation are provided
- Provides technical assistance to customers, collaborates with appropriate teams to implement and test system fixes or changes.
- Analyzes system issues and regularly monitors, updates and closes service tickets within appropriate time frame
- Technical consultant throughout the life cycle of assigned applications
- Provides knowledge transfer for customers
- Creates process documentation, diagrams and feature specifications
- Advises customers on system configuration, industry specific features and system processes and procedures
- Serves as a technical point-of-contact and assists subject matter experts in testing of system changes, report writing/preparation and setup/maintenance of the system.
- Writes technical/functional specifications documenting the resolution and collaborates with appropriate technical teams to implement resolution
- Kronos WFC application including Timekeeping, Attendance, Accruals, Leave, WIM interfaces, Data Collection
- Kronos WFC v7.x and greater (on premise and Cloud)
- Experience with E2E Kronos implementations
- Excellent verbal and written skills, organizational and time-management abilities.
- Able to work with minimal supervision keeping management informed with timely project status reports. 3 years experience providing technical and functional support of ERP technologies such as SAP and Kronos.
- Excellent documentation skills including requirements definitions, context diagrams, use cases, test scripts, and data interface specifications
- Strong understanding of relational data structures, theories, principles, and practices.
- Practical experience implementing and supporting large Kronos environments.
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills, analytical abilities, and problem solving.
- Exceptional communication, follow through and presentation skills
- Solid interpersonal skills to interface with co-workers and customers
- Flexibility and adaptability to the demands and requirements of a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Project, PowerPoint and Outlook.