Kelly OCG is looking for a Level 3 Validation Technician to join their team for a top semiconductor company in Folsom, California. This is a direct hire/full-time position, and it comes with benefits and paid time off. For immediate consideration, email your resume to or apply online.L3 Validation Technician
Full benefits & PTOResponsibilities
- Validation technicians are expected to setup and configure platforms for testing, and to collect, parse, and report on the results of those tests.
- They are given autonomy within the scope of their experience, but team communication is expected and welcome.
- Workloads may be assigned on a daily or weekly basis, but they are expected to use their expertise to figure out how to complete it, and to communicate any concerns or blockages.
- Platform Management: You must be able to construct a PC from boxed parts and custom or regressed drivers, bios, etc.
- Platform Testing: You will be expected to install various software/hardware configurations onto platforms to run test suites, gather results, and report on them.
- Platform Debug: When things do not go as expected, you will debug and triage to isolate the component or software that isn't working as expected.
- Documentation: The work environment is ever shifting. Results are significantly less useful if you cannot convey your process in detail.
Training: You may be asked to train your colleagues on your tasks.
- Teamwork: A lone wolf/hero mentality is a detriment to the team and position.
- Excel Proficiency: Office as a whole, but the position especially requires a familiarity with excel.
- Total adherence to company and state COVID policies.
- Strong Linux Skills Required.
- If you have these skills, there's more opportunity for growth. These skills are not an express part of the position, but you will be proximal to opportunities which take advantage of them.
- Experienced Validation Technician skilled in setup and configuring platforms for testing, platform debugging, and hardware/software configuration.
- Experienced with both Linux and Windows OS. Strong Linux required.
- Must have basic Python scripting knowledge (able to edit and maintain scripts).
- An advanced understanding of hardware.
- Good working knowledge of MS Excel.
- Technical certifications are helpful.
#P1Find what's next with Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it's up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what's next is what we're all about. We know what's going on in the evolving world of work-just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we're always thinking about what's next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we're a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly Services is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We welcome, value, and embrace diversity at all levels and are committed to building a team that is inclusive of a variety of backgrounds, communities, perspectives, and abilities. At Kelly, we believe that the more inclusive we are, the better services we can provide. Requests for accommodation related to our application process can be directed to Kelly's Human Resource Knowledge Center. Kelly complies with the requirements of California's state and local Fair Chance laws. A conviction does not automatically bar individuals from employment.