Successful applicants must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
The Business Intelligence Developer is responsible for the realization of business requirements through the design or translation, and development of moderately complex business intelligence solutions. A primary responsibility of this role is to execute the effective utilization of Tableau (Desktop & Server) by participating and consulting directly with the customer to accomplish and deliver project development results. Designs, builds, tests, and documents moderately complex Tableau reports, in addition to assisting with deployment and maintenance/support tasks. This individual will possess specialized technical skills within the domain of software development and have established knowledge of the specific technical stack required for this role along with basic knowledge and proficiency in other relevant technologies. The Business Intelligence Developer should possess report/data experience. This individual must possess the ability to contribute in the analysis, design, and implementation of solutions, and have mastered technologies and processes used to deliver solutions.
- Proficient in contributing to the analysis, design, and implementation of technology solutions, utilizing broad industry awareness and expertise.
- Analyzes requirements and participates in the resulting design activities for moderately complex business applications in the context of the full software development life cycle.
- Proficient at implementing systems and software components, in compliance with Industry and System standards, which meet customer needs and expectations with respect to key project/product performance measures; quality, schedule, and cost.
- Work closely with team members and project manager primarily for the purpose of exchanging information, providing status updates, and proposing options/solutions.
- Creates estimates for assigned development tasks.
- Works with minimal oversight.
- Demonstrates full competence with activities related to construction, testing, and delivery.
- Develops/grow skill in design activities.
- May provide guidance and mentoring to less experienced developers as needed.
- Provide troubleshooting and issue resolution support.
- Leads by example and demonstrates high performance in the areas of customer service, collaboration, team work, and reliability.
- Typically requires four to six years of relevant and progressive information technology experience directly related to the design and development of software solutions.
- Familiarity with Industry software development methodologies, standards and architecture frameworks.
- Demonstrated ability to adapt and learn new technologies.
- Moderate project management skills.
- Good oral and written communication skills. Ability to explain complex technical information to technical and nontechnical contacts.
- Strong planning and organization skills.
- Strong problem solving skills, including the ability to think logically and analytically.
- Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to effectively build relationships; promote, and work well in, a collaborative team environment; and influence