Kforce is currently seeking three Junior to Senior LAMP Developers to join our client in Eugene, Oregon (OR). Please apply today if this role is a fit!
* Code web software for stability, performance and innovation
* Work in cohesive and diverse groups across the business to solve problems
* Learn development cycles, specifications, quality assurance and team dynamics
* Assess and communicate feasibility within hardware and time constraints
* Collaborate with software architects, project leads, program managers, and peers
* Keep abreast of modern technologies and apply your knowledge in our team
* BS in Computer Science or the professional equivalent
* A history of professional software engineering in web development
* Great verbal and written communication skills
* Experience with web technologies including multiple server and client-side languages
* Experience building user interfaces for varied interfaces
* Full understanding of modern web standards
* Familiarity with common version control, project management and development environments
* Qualified candidates must be presently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis. This company does not sponsor or transfer H1-visa individuals
This position requires Those authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship are encouraged to apply.ship due to government contracts. Local candidates and those willing to relocate will be given first priority.
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.