Lead Sr. C#.Net Application Developer - Direct Hire career opportunity in Houston, TX
Our enterprise energy client located in Houston, TX has an advanced tech environment as well as generous compensation and excellent health/401k retirement benefits.
Our client is seeking a skilled Lead Sr. C#.Net Application Developer who has knowledge and experience in independently implementing solutions to very complex programming problems and is considered a programming Subject Matter Expert with the ability to mentor other team members.
What you ll do
- Develop and document software efficiently at high quality based on a defined set of design and performance requirements in an Agile environment
- Adheres to processes defined by the Technical Lead and/or Solution Architect with the ability to contribute to the definition of these if necessary
- Provide estimates of work effort as well effectively help more junior team members to do that effectively
- Develop User interfaces for Modern Rich Internet Applications with the latest Front-End Technologies
- Proactively provide ideas to improve proposed solutions
- Actively participate in application design, database design, schema layout, and data loading
- Actively participate in code walkthroughs/inspections as per the software development process and Quality Management Plan
- Minimum 4 years of experience with C#, Entity Framework, T-SQL, Angular 2+, REST, CSS, and SOLID OO Principles
- Excellent interpersonal/team-building skills are mandatory
- Exceptional customer service skills required
- Self-motivated, proactive, and excellent communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills are required
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Business Analysis, Information Management, Computer Science or Engineering
- Preferred working knowledge PrimeNg, Git, VSTS, AWS, Agile environment, ASP.NET, and Automated testing
- Strong skills in the areas of team facilitation, collaboration, negotiation, process mapping, problem solving, stakeholder management and project management
If you are prepared to live and work in Houston, TX area, please send your resume today in MS Word format to Marc.Beacom@SSSllc.email
Smart Shared Services specializes in connecting talented qualified technical professionals with our client's career opportunities. SSS is an equal opportunity employer.