Responsible for developing various in house applications and implementing third party applications to support our business. Requires strong programming skill, interpersonal communication, time management, technical excellence and thought leadership. Must comprehend complex business functions and technical systems to find synergies in divergent processes. Requires strong understanding of IT development with the systems and the Software Development Lifecycle is a must. Experience in financial industry is a plus.
- Application Programming and Software Development
- Develop programming code and software modifications using appropriate languages and tools to provide responsive and innovative solutions, and new functionality, which should satisfy business requirement.
- Unit Test using automated method or manual method to validate the development and application
- Research, design, and develop prototypes to demonstrate utility, productivity enhancements, and cost savings.
- Write documentation to provide detail design specification and user support for programs and for production/operating procedures.
- Develop, maintain and support associated databases.
- Systems Analysis and Development
- Analyze user system and application needs, determine and evaluate potential solutions, develop system specifications and requirements, and design application programs to meet the requirements.
- Design integrated solutions which may include applications, databases, networks, and related systems.
- Research, analyze and evaluate current technical trends, emerging technologies and standards, new software functionality, and alternative software solutions to determine applicability and viability.
- Data Base Analysis and Development
- Structure, implement, and maintain database systems. Establish policies, standards and procedures to ensure useful and readily accessible data.
- Design database systems and programs.
- Analyze data requirements, develop and document data dictionary, and develop data models
Bachelor s degree in information technology or a related field, with 7 years of experience in related positions; or a Master s degree in directly related fields with 4 years of experience.
- Net, C#.Net, SQL server, PL/SQL, T-SQL, TFS, SVN, MS Office
- Web programming, such as ASP.net, Java script, HTML, a plus