About CenturyLinkCenturyLink (NYSE: CTL)
is the second largest U.S. communications provider to global enterprise customers. With customers in more than 60 countries and an intense focus on the customer experience, CenturyLink strives to be the world's best networking company by solving customers' increased demand for reliable and secure connections. The company also serves as its customers' trusted partner, helping them manage increased network and IT complexity and providing managed network and cyber security solutions that help protect their business. Job Summary
Provides expert technical direction at a project level. This role will be responsible for planning, developing, automating and executing tests for complex systems and equipment. The individual will collaborate with various teams across IT to identify the impacts of test requirements and improve the overall quality of the final deliverables. As a technical expert, this person will possess strong communication skills and will be expected to partner with business and technical groups in order to anticipate the effects of testing and bring timely resolution to critical issues. Within their area of expertise, this person will provide specialized advice and direction. They will contribute towards the team's continual process improvement, and will also provide industry knowledge regarding test strategy development, test R&D activities, and technical support when applicable.Job Description
- Perform comprehensive QA planning and coordination
- Perform manual testing of web, mobile & desktop applications
- Write automated tests for web and mobile apps using various open-source test frameworks
- Assist sales and account management on product questions and issues
- Serve as the user advocate within the engineering team
- Implement QA metrics, including benchmarking and identification of areas for improving overall performance
- Identify and lead process improvements in QA and agile execution
- User interface testing experience required (knowledge of EXTJS, JAVA, or Unified Functional Test desired).
- Additional knowledge desirable: Rest Services, GitLab/GitHub, ITCDM, Jenkins, Selenim, and BDD/TDD.
- Consulting Level Bachelor's degree. Typically with 8+ years of experience.
- 6+ years of experience with Master's Degree.
Bachelors or Equivalent
Masters or EquivalentAlternate Location:
US-Colorado-Broomfield Requisition #:
This job may require successful completion of an online assessment. A brief description of the assessments can be viewed on our website at http://find.centurylink.jobs/testguides/ EEO Statement
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all persons regardless of race, color, ancestry, citizenship, national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic characteristic or information, age, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, family status, pregnancy, or other legally protected status (collectively, "protected statuses"). We do not tolerate unlawful discrimination in any employment decisions, including recruiting, hiring, compensation, promotion, benefits, discipline, termination, job assignments or training. Disclaimer
The above job definition information has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job. Job duties and responsibilities are subject to change based on changing business needs and conditions.