Role: LIMS Analyst
Location: Nashville, TN - Onsite
Job type: Fulltime/Permanent
The overall responsibility of the Associate Lab LIMS Analyst is to provide functional, technical, and project support for the laboratory assist the Operations Administrator with implementing changes within the LIMS and other information systems used within the daily operations and provide front-line support by remaining competent in the assigned workflows or designated departments. Major activities include testing new interface integrations and changes made within the LIMS, maintaining the associated Change Control documentation that corresponds with each new integration and change within the LIMS, assisting with streamlining workflows in innovative ways and integrating other platforms to increase efficiency, and performing clinical testing and/ or other related tasks that are required for the analyses.
- Work with team members, business partners, and other functional groups to understand laboratory processes and the associated systems/data sources in order to deliver optimal solutions to meet lab goals.
- Collaboration with Laboratory Operations and Research and Development teams for requirements gathering with new assay development, validation, and deployment.
- Responsible for testing and validation of the LIMS system as part of new deployment and changes to test menu.
- Addresses and follows laboratory change management processes to ensure compliance and maintain integrity of application and systems build.
- Maintains compliance with regulatory and accrediting agencies as needed from a clinical and technical infrastructure perspective.
- Provides application support for critical event identification, event correlation, event escalation, and recovery procedures as needed.
- Create and maintain user and/or technical documentation.
- Monitors LIMS workflows to develop, improve, and optimize standard operating procedures (SOP) documentation.
- Assist with business process and system testing
- Assist with data and analytics needs and solution development
- Assist with system/ enhancement design and implementation
- Assist with system support, maintenance, and administration
- Clinical laboratory: 2 years (Required)
- LIMS Experience
Keywords: LIMS Analyst, LIMS Technician, Laboratory Analyst, Clinical Lab Technician, LIMS Administrator
Thanks & Regards,
Merlin Antonita X
E-Business International Inc.
4365 US Highway 1 South, Suite 212, Princeton, NJ 08540