Job ID: 2200874 Location:
MIDDLETOWN , RI , US Date Posted:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Software Engineer with a high degree of expertise using National Instruments LabVIEW software in Middletown, RI. This position will involve the design, development, testing, integration and configuration of software applications and components as well as engineering expertise for the development, test, and analysis team and adhere to software development and configuration management processes. In addition, this position will require the documentation of software development including development of test plans, design documentation, maintaining design requirements as well as responsibility for generating automated test routines for testing hardware components for functionality and providing user feedback. Qualifications
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related technical field.
- 5+ years of progressive experience in systems design, integration and analysis of hardware and software systems/processes
- Proficiency with National Instruments LabVIEW
- Proficiency with one/more of the following computer languages:
- SQL / SQL Server
- Windows/Visual Studio
- Object-Oriented Software Engineering
- Proficiency with utilizing basic lab equipment like Oscilloscopes, DMM's, Spectrum Analyzers, and other test equipment
- Proficiency with different communication protocols like GPIB, RS232, SPI, Ethernet.
- Experience with Nationals Instruments Hardware like PXI, CRIO, CDAQ, Etc.
- U.S. Citizenship with the ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Secret Security Clearance
- Active Secret clearance
- Experience with Department of Defense (DoD) projects
- Experience with Windchill, SVN, or DOORS
- Experience with FPGA or embedded design
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.