Job Title: Laboratory Systems Analyst/Technical Specialist
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts 1604
Duration: 6 Months
- The Candidate must have 5+ years of Life Sciences/GxP experience and 3+ years of Waters application knowledge (i.e. NuGenesis SDMS, Empower, Vision Publisher ELN) from an Information Technology perspective. Waters application knowledge should include system administration experience and implementation of new software releases. Provide system and validation support for IT projects and ongoing activities supporting existing applications. The position is responsible for ensuring that software quality assurance is applied to IT Projects while meeting project objectives and deliverables. Candidate needs to be able to develops test/validation plans and conducts the necessary tests to confirm functional and design requirements. The responsibilities also include writing test protocols, supporting testing activities, and documenting problem resolution.
- Experienced system integrator – deploying and validating manufacturing systems in GMP Environment.
- Responsible for providing general lab instrument software and PC support encompassing instruments and software such as Agilent HPLC, OpenLAB ECM, ChemStation, GE AKTA, UNICORN, etc.
- IT support experience with good understanding of operating systems, networking components, data integrity, data security and database structures. Experience with PI Historian/OPC a plus.
- Experience in migrating to new software versions of NuGenesis SDMS v8, Empower 3 and Vision Publisher (ELN).
- Analysis and Problem Solving - Applies analytical thinking skills to diagnose, and make recommendations on system issues.
- Teamwork - Works effectively with team/group to accomplish organizational goals
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in a relevant discipline; 5+ years of related experience.
If interested please email me at / or call me (Adnan) at/678-783-7457
Softpath is a preferred staffing vendor to fortune 500 companies in the US headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia.