Seeking an IS Senior Systems Analyst (Lawson Technology) to join their growing Technology organization. In the Corporate Applications group, the IS Senior Analyst Specialist, formulates and defines system scope and objectives through research and analysis for moderately to complex corporate information systems. He/she devises or modifies procedures/configurations to solve complex problems, considering computer equipment capacity and limitations and desired results. He/she prepares detailed specifications, designs, codes, tests, debugs, documents, and maintains programs within those systems. In addition, the Lawson focused Senior Analyst is competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
Contact: Martin Hendricks / (630) 392-2515 / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Supports the implementation of Lawson ERP applications including: Human resources management systems such as Payroll, Benefits and Pension; Goods and Services procurement systems such as Purchasing, Inventory and Accounts Payable; and corporate financial applications such as General Ledger and related accounting functions.
- Responsible for full analysis and programming related to these areas, preparing functional process-flow diagrams to describe existing and proposed operations, designing detailed record and form layouts, and coding, testing and documenting programs.
- Applies server or client-server tools and utilities, file accessing techniques, and relational database concepts.
- Applies structured programming and design techniques.
- Understands and makes efficient use of accepted IS programming languages.
- Prepares system design documentation, designs input/output layouts, and prepares final user documentation for the ERP project.
- Analyze trends and recommend adjustments that address and/or capitalize on trends.
- Coordinate, organize, and lead stakeholder meetings to initiate, manage and follow-through on identified project deliverables.
- Develop effective reporting tools for the business unit.
Position Qualifications Include:
- Minimum 4 years of systems analysis and programming experience
- Bachelor’s degree in an IT related field is preferred will consider experience in Lieu of degree
- Experience with Lawson financial Applications is highly desirable
- Experience with Lawson Process Flows (IPA)
- Experience translating business problems to technical solutions