At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a Lawson Security Analyst
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site
at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Responsible for the configuration and implementation of Lawson ERP security rules.
- Works with business owners to determine security needs for HR, Payroll, Billing, AP Workflow, General Ledger, developing roles, rules, and data requirements to support the business processes.
- Works with development personnel to implement automated processes where possible to support the provisioning of new users.
- Communicates with end users to determine access and provisioning.
- Bachelor's degree required
- 5+ years of information technology or security-related field
- Must have a working knowledge of databases (SQL, Excel, Access)
- ERP system knowledge highly preferred
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook