Are you a skilled and experienced Java Developer interested in working with a small development team?
If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our leading client in Vienna.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Requirements of the Lead/Senior Java Developer:
- Technology Experience Required:
- 10+ years of experience specifically with Java, J2EE, Middleware and AWS Technologies
- Must have hands on experience and strong knowledge of Apache Camel or RedHat Fuze - knowledge/Experience of Business Process Modeling
- Strong focus and experience on Design and Development of solutions for code and applications within Java
- Strong hands on experience developing, creating, and using Rest APIs, deploying APIs into AWS, and experience with API components
- Perform unit testing, functional test cases, write code using Apache Camel and Java
- Apache Camel/Redhat Fuze experience must include ability to write code, know how to use the routes given by Camel, know the different components and solve business problems using those components
- Strong AWS technology experience including hands on work with Docker containerization, EC2 instances, Security, ECS, VPC Subnets, Lamda, etc.
- Working with a team of 3-5 developers, help with task assignment, code reviews, write the code when necessary, convert business requirements into technical requirements, support junior team members as necessary
- Special focus on contributing to the design and development of solutions for these applications
- Know and understand Business Process Modeling concepts to provide specific solutions and explore new solutions and products based on BPM concepts
- Prepared to expand and adapt new technologies as future build outs affect this program
Keywords: Lead Java Developer, J2EE, Spring, AWS, Business Process Modeling, BPM, Apache Camel, Rest, API, Microservices, Middleware
Job ID: 345052 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!