Perficient seeks a Lead/Senior Technical Consultant. Must have Sterling software experience.
Position Type: Salaried, Full-Time The minimum requirements for the Position Offered are:
- Must have skills in Sterling OMS, Sterling Integrator, Sterling Call Center, Oracle Web Logic, Selenium, Java, Groovy, Jmeter, HP Load Runner, and GIT.
- Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Information Technology, or related field and
- Five (5+) years experience in an occupation involving software analysis/development. Employer will accept three (3) year or four (4) year foreign Bachelor's degrees. Employer will also accept a single degree or any combination of degrees, diplomas or professional credentials determined to be equivalent to a U.S. bachelor's degree by a qualified evaluation service. Any suitable combination of education, training, or experience is acceptable.
- Must travel to perform job duties at various unanticipated client sites throughout the U.S.
- Partial telecommuting benefit may be available depending on project placement.
Other comments/things we should know:
- Can work from any city in Louisiana - do not have to work in the Lafayette office.
- Analyze user needs;
- Define, evaluate, and document overall solution requirements for application/database modifications, enhancements and integration;
- Lead team to design and develop customized software/applications;
- Provide strategic planning and technical direction to team;
- Lead implementation of chosen business solutions;
- Review system test results and recommend appropriate modifications/solutions.
Perficient is the leading digital transformation consulting firm serving Global 2000 and enterprise customers throughout North America. With unparalleled information technology, management consulting and creative capabilities, Perficient and its Perficient Digital agency deliver vision, execution and value with outstanding digital experience, business optimization and industry solutions. Our work enables clients to improve productivity and competitiveness; grow and strengthen relationships with customers, suppliers and partners; and reduce costs. Perficient's professionals serve clients from a network of offices across North America and offshore locations in India and China. Traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market, Perficient is a member of the Russell 2000 index and the S&P SmallCap 600 index.