This is a hands on Manager/Lead role. Work can be on-site (post COVID) or fully remote.
Eliassen Group has a number of openings. We are seeking VERY strong AWS and Spring Boot skills. This position will be building a native cloud app from scratch. This is a multi-year initiative creating a new platform. Work will involve micro-services and monitoring technologies.
Candidate should have experience with high volume / enterprise size environments
Looking for someone with at least 12+ years of development experience overall and 2+ years of strong AWS.
Environment consists of Java, AWS, Rest/micro-services, SQL/NoSQL, Kafka messaging, Redis, and GRPC. REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelors degree in CS, Engineering or similar
- Full-Stack development experience with 12+ years of Java programming experience including Spring Boot, Restful APIs
- MUST HAVE prior experience as a Lead/Hands-on Manager
- Able to take a concept and turn it into a product
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt diverse technologies
- Ability to think strategically: creative thinker and problem-solving skills.
- Good interpersonal/communication/leadership skills
- Strong Object-Oriented skills and experience with UML
- Knowledge of cloud computing environments, applications and tools
- Experience with Agile/iterative methodologies
- Ability to work across peer group to resolve technical/design issues
Keywords: Lead Software Engineer, Senior Software Engineer, AWS, Spring Boot, RESTful APIs, Manager, Agile
Job ID: 338067 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!