Title: Lead / Architect Web Application Developer (HTML5, CSS, AngularJS)
Location: Portland, OR
NOTE - Our client is looking for an Architect / Lead type of consultant.
The successful applicant will be a key member of the team that is developing cutting-edge software and will have a proven ability to design and develop solutions to real-world problems.
Primary focus will be the development of Web client applications.
- Minimum 5-7 years commercial software development in a full-stack environment.
- Experience using Visual Studio and one or more of its supported languages.
- Strong understanding of MVC and MVVM patterns.
- Proven ability to design and develop efficient commercial solutions to real-world problems.
- Experience with third-party software components and libraries.
- Familiarity with Infragistics UP Controls and Tools and/or mobile technology a plus.
Everest Consultants, Inc. is a technology services firm that helps companies transform their business with the next wave of innovations in the digital age. We offer integrated solutions which include both staffing and project services in Digital, IoT, Cloud, Analytics, DevOps, Infrastructure and Engineering Services. Whether it is developing applications for the cloud, enabling applications with the latest in business intelligence and analytics, building intelligent software, or engineering device software, we excel in providing the right resources for your projects. Additionally, we can scale your project teams with our global development center to solve your IT and engineering challenges! Our staffing and project services benefit from a culture of innovation, expertise, strong management, and a relentless focus on customer satisfaction. With industry-specific knowledge, technology expertise and excellent delivery capabilities, Everest serves a range of companies from startups to established companies alike across the country.