Clover Consulting has an immediate need for an experienced Lead Business Analyst who is fluent in Mandarin Chinese for our direct client located in Grand Rapids, MI. This is a 6-12 month contract with potential for extension. Requirement details are listed below. Qualified applicants should apply to this posting. NO PHONE CALLS PLEASE.
**** Candidates MUST speak Mandarin Chinese *****
Title: Lead Business Analyst
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Length: 1 year++
- Candidate MUST will be fluent in Mandarin Chinese.
- The Business Analyst will represent the interests of all stakeholders, sponsors, and potential customers.
- The Business Analyst will be responsible for communicating the feature and story requirements and collaborating closely with the team during planning.
- The Business Analyst will assist the team in creating and prioritizing the product backlog, provide clarification and feedback to the team.
- The Business Analyst will work closely with the Product Owner and IT Tech Lead/Systems Analyst to, develop goal and epic briefs, define stories, acceptance criteria and review stories prior to sprint planning.
- The Business Analyst will prepare training materials and job aids to support newly developed software capabilities
- The Business Analyst will assist with Project Management for multiple global implementation projects which includes requirement gathering, gap analysis, working with IT on design and unit testing, providing user acceptance testing (UAT), program implementation, training and team communication working occasional evening or early morning hours to accommodate global implementations
- Agile Product Owner or Product Management experience.
- Effective written communication skills.
- Ability to identify issues and recommend solutions.
- Ability to work independently.
- Some travel may be required
- bilingual Mandarin Chinese
• Experience with JIRA or comparable work management tracking tool.
• Experience with WebEx or Skype for Business