This is a full-time, on-site role in Burbank, CA. We’re looking for a senior (lead) level engineer with a deep .NET background who can help us grow, lead a team of engineers, and play a key part of developing a suite of SaaS applications that will have a lasting, positive impact on our society. The ideal will be comfortable working within a very well-funded and quickly growing start-up environment.
- Play a key role in the architecture and design of new and existing products. Work with various stakeholders to define constraints and develop requirements.
- Develop functionality across the full stack for our SaaS platform.
- Ensure guidelines and process across all technology initiatives are properly aligned.
- Contribute to continuously improving our team’s productivity, code quality, tool and technology adoption.
- Provide solutions to complex problems with solution architectures and tech documents.
- Conduct peer code reviews as well as vendor code reviews, as needed.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, or a related technical field preferred.
- 6+ years’ experience with the .NET stack.
- Experience working in a fast-paced Agile environment, preferably at a startup.
- Experience in full SDLC with proven success.
- Excellent communication skills coupled with the ability to work well in a team.