Requisition Number: 72332
We're looking for an experienced, passionate and professional Lead .NET Developer
to join our Charlotte, NC
team.Experience we are looking for
What can Insight offer?
- Storage technologies: SQL Server, Cosmos DB, Azure Storage, Queue, and Cache (desired)
- Solid experience with key deployment technologies including Cloud Native and Containerization (desired)
- Wide-ranging experience in deploying, debugging, and managing solutions in cloud environments such as Azure, AWS, or GCP(desired)
- Exercising sound coding practices, such as unit testing, object-oriented programming, and patterns (highly desired)
- Hands-on exposure with relevant open source frameworks, and libraries
- Designing solutions implementing microservice architectures
- Hands-on exposure with relevant computing languages, frameworks, and libraries
- Hands-on experience with CI/CD tooling for solution delivery and management of application configuration across swim lanes
- Desires in continual learning in growing technologies including: IoT, AI, Mobile, AR|MR|VR, and/or Cognitive Services
- Experienced in following Agile software development processes (Scrum/Kanban)
- Experience leading and/or mentoring junior teammates
- Client Facing Opportunities
- Local Consulting role with No Travel
- Flexible Hours
- No Formal Dress Code
- Leadership from great Mentors
- Unlimited Vacation
- Pay for Training
- ...and tons of other great Perks!
The position described above provides a summary of some the job duties required and what it would be like to work at Insight. For a comprehensive list of physical demands and work environment for this position, click here .
Today, every business is a technology business. Insight Enterprises, Inc. empowers organizations of all sizes with Insight Intelligent Technology Solutions™ and services to maximize the business value of IT. As a Fortune 500-ranked global provider of digital innovation, cloud/data center transformation, connected workforce, and supply chain optimization solutions and services, we help clients successfully manage their IT today while transforming for tomorrow. From IT strategy and design to implementation and management, our 6,800 employees help clients innovate and optimize their operations to run smarter. Discover more at insight.com .
- Founded in 1988 in Tempe, Arizona
- 7,400+ teammates in 19 countries providing Intelligent Technology Solutions for organizations across the globe
- $7.1 billion in revenue in 2018
- Ranked #417 on the 2018 Fortune 500, #12 on the 2018 CRN Solution Provider 500
- 2018 Dell EMC Server Partner of the Year, 2018 Intel Retail Solution Partner of the Year, 2018 Microsoft Worldwide Artificial Intelligence Partner of the Year
- Ranked #23 on the 2019 Fortune 50 Best Workplaces in Technology and #5 on the Phoenix Business Journal 2018 list of Best Places to Work (Extra Large Business)
- Signatory of the United Nations (UN) Global Compact and Affiliate Member of the Responsible Business Alliance
Today's talent leads tomorrow's success. Learn about careers at Insight: jobs.insight.com .
Insight is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
Posting Notes: [[Charlotte]] || [[NC]] || [[USA]] || [[.NET Developer]] || [[Microservices]] || [[.NET Core]] ||Nearest Major Market:
Charlotte Job Segment:
.NET, Developer, Consulting, Cloud, Supply, Technology, Operations