HTC Global Services wants you. Come build new things with us and advance your career. At HTC Global you'll collaborate with experts. You'll join successful teams contributing to our clients' success. You'll work side by side with our clients and have long-term opportunities to advance your career with the latest emerging technologies.
At HTC Global Services our consultants have access to a comprehensive benefits package. Benefits can include Paid-Time-Off, Paid Holidays, 401K matching, Life and Accidental Death Insurance, Short & Long Term Disability Insurance, and a variety of other perks.
Looking for a Team Lead to join us and contribute as a mentor with coding and development advice but also be a hands on developer helping us to design, build and maintain efficient reusable and reliable code for our legacy modernization project.
If you have experience and expertise mentoring other .Net developers, participating in higher level gap analysis and creative solutioning discussions and enjoy working west coast (pst time zone) hours in a highly collaborative; Agile team environment where we run 3 week sprints we want to hear from you!
Well qualified candidates often have a combination of the following skillsets and experience is (the more from the list the better)
Experience & Skills:
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and coaching other developers within .Net and .Net core
- Ability to contribute both as a hands on developer but also as a mentor, team lead and voice of the team in meetings and collaborations with the third party and stakeholders
- At least 1+ years of recent experience building .NET Core applications
- Have strong knowledge of Microsoft .NET stack development and MVC frameworks
- Have strong understanding of object-oriented programming
- Demonstrated success with: C#/.NET development, .NET Core application development, MVC Framework experience
- List of nice to have but not required include : Python, ASP.NET, Familiar with various .NET design and architectural patterns, web application frameworks, and code versioning tools, such as Azure/TFS, Git
- Candidates who do well often Have familiarity with relational DBs (MS SQL, MySQL, Oracle), web servers, and Front End (UI) development
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to C#/.NET, SQL Server, and ASP.NET
- Create and modify simple to moderately complex applications programs from detailed specifications
- Code, test, debug, document, and maintain those programs
- Design simple to moderately complex programs or software components, following previously used patterns
- Analyze existing programs or formulate logic for new systems, devise logic procedures, prepare flowcharting, perform coding and tests/debugs programs
- Develop conversion and system implementation plans. Knowledge of common patterns/designs for software
- Be capable of maintaining a library of software via Configuration Management
- Be capable of building and managing releases of software
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code for Windows and web applications
- Be able to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Have knowledge of N-tier and N-layered architecture
Have experience writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code
- Have strong, highly technical communication skills
Be a user advocate with the business partners and end users
- Have excellent teamwork skills
- Typically has 5+ years of high-tech industry, full stack development, product engineering and/or IT work experience
- Bachelor s or Master s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or other related field. Or equivalent work experience
Find a purpose
Help clients embrace emerging technologies. Create inventive solutions and meet intriguing client challenges. Solve, fix, design and innovate. Be a part of something bigger by helping clients go digital, create engaging customer experiences and transform their business.
Our success as a company is built on practicing inclusion and embracing diversity. HTC Global Services is committed to providing a work environment free from discrimination and harassment, where all employees are treated with respect and dignity. Together we work to create and maintain an environment where everyone feels valued, included, and respected. At HTC Global Services, our differences are embraced and celebrated. HTC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce. .
HTC is proud to be recognized as a National Minority Supplier.
About HTC Global Services
Shaping careers since 1990 - our long tenured employees are a testimony of the work culture. Join our global employee base of 12,000 and help us bring human expertise to tech in order to deliver purposeful solutions that amplify value.