Lead .Net Developer
Enquizit, Inc. Achieves Virginia Business BEST Places to work 2020
Job Description: Seeking a highly skilled Senior C#/.NET Software Engineer with a strong background in building scalable, predictable, high-quality, high-performance applications on AWS environment. As a Senior C#/.NET Software Engineer, you will be responsible for architecting, designing and developing highly scalable applications. We're looking for a highly experienced architect who is passionate about guiding and leading the team towards successful deployment of projects.
Responsibilities and Required skills:
- Contributes strategic vision and integrates a broad range of ideas regarding applications and software development in an AWS Ecosystem.
- Strong expertise working and developing applications on AWS environment.
- Performs highly complex analyses of system requirements and of existing business processes and information systems.
- Articulates design and resolves technical/design conflicts as they occur.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule. Presents, and communicates, and articulates technical processes effectively to all levels of the organization.
- Work with product owners and developers to design technical and logical solutions.
- Mentors and fosters growth of peers and team members.
- Must have a strong background with Microsoft web technologies, EF 4+, Unity framework, Moq framework and database programming.
- Strong experience working on AWS cloud
- Experience leading and mentoring a team in an Agile environment including emergent architecture, changing requirements, and changing priorities (SCRUM, Agile, XP, etc).
- Should have expertise in front-end technologies (Angular JS, Ajax, JQuery).
- Must be aware of best practices in OOP and be familiar with TDD.
- Must be able to program using Code-First &/or Data-First in EF.
- Good analytical ability, debugging and problem-solving skills required.
- Solid interpersonal skills and ability to work on a distributed project as part of a team.
Educational qualification: BS in Computer Science or related technical degree required, or equivalent experience.
Employment Type: Full-time /Contract
“Temporarily remote due to COVID-19” : This job is fully remote, but only for the duration of the COVID-19 pandemic and will transition back to a non-remote job after the pandemic has ended.
What we offer:
Competitive annual salary and bonus
Paid Time off
100% Medical for employee with employer HSA
Low cost 401K plan with 3% employer match
Training and Certification opportunities
For more details about Enquizit and our partnership with AWS visit
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
To apply to the position, send a copy of your resume and cover letter.
Ravi Sundar | Senior Recruiting Manager Enquizit, Inc | www.enquizit.com