We are hiring! Actively searching for a Lead .Net Engineerfor a Permanent Opportunity with our direct client in Boston, Massachusetts!
We’re looking for a full-stack engineer with a focus on either our back-end (.NET) or front-end (Node/React) technologies. As a member of a small team, you will have exposure to the entire software stack and an opportunity to grow your skills in many directions. You will learn about our customers and our business, and your work will have a high impact on our users. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate a passion for learning and view coding as a craft.
- Work with product managers to understand requirements and needs of users
- Build new features and enhancements to support our product vision
- Take ownership and establish expertise in a particular area of the codebase
- Participate in hiring, giving and receiving feedback, and other means to improve the team
- Use insight from Sales and Customer Success teams to improve and support the application
- Leverage your experience in helping us improve our products
- Guide and mentor junior engineers
- Hands-on experience in financials/trading systems is preferred
- 7+ years of experience
- Professional development in a managed language, preferably C# / .NET
- Building front-end applications with React and Node
- Version control and collaboration with Git
- Working with relational databases like SQL Server
- BDD or TDD and familiarity with Moq, NUnit, Mocha, etc.
- Working in an environment that uses programmable infrastructure — preferably PowerShell
If your background matches the qualifications above, we would love the opportunity to speak with you! We encourage you to submit your resume to this ad, or email us directly at Be sure to reference Job ID "LS12400".