Please go through below requirement and let me know your interest to proceed further.
Job Title: Lead AEM Developer
Location: remote + travel
Duration : Long Term
As a Lead Adobe AEM Developer you will participate in all aspects of the software development lifecycle which includes estimating, technical design, implementation, documentation, testing, deployment and support of application developed for our clients. As a member working in a team environment you will work with solution architects and developers on interpretation/translation of wireframes and creative designs into functional requirements, and subsequently into technical design.
- The Lead Adobe AEM Web Content Management Developer will play a vital role in the development, design, testing and deployment of Adobe Experience Management Web and Mobile solutions. You will work closely with clients, developers, system administrators, project managers, business analysts and end users to build a state-of-the-art Digital Platform using Adobe's Digital Marketing Product Suite.
- Design efficient content models, security models, workflows and templates.
- Develop AEM templates and components leveraging current AEM software releases
- Employ strong coding standards for efficiency, readability, and reuse.
- Experience implementing Adobe AEM or similar web content management system (6.0 and later required; AEM 6.4 is a plus)
- Design, develop and support AEM components, integrations and applications
- Experience integrating Adobe Analytics or Google Analytics with AEM
- Experience with Adobe Target not required, but consider a huge plus.
- Minimum of 7 years of software development experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience working with content management technologies
- Minimum of 5 years of J2EE programming experience required
- Experience with RESTful and SOAP-based web services
- Experience working with geographically separate project teams
- Experience with unit testing and automated testing tools
- Experience with secure coding practices
- Experience implementing web content management systems in a large corporate environment.
- Experience with object-oriented design and design patterns
- Excellent estimation abilities in scoping work in a highly complex environment
- Experience with web and application servers, such as Apache and Tomcat
- Exposure to open-source technologies
- Experience building, deploying and supporting Internet-facing applications
- Superior problem solving, organizational, decision-making, written, oral and interpersonal skills.
krishna AT voxitsolutions DOT com