The JDC Group is seeking an SAP Lead Consultant for their direct client based in Georgia.
This is a full-time direct hire role. Visa Sponsorship is not available for this position. Candidates must be eligible to work for any employer directly with no Visa transfers or restrictions. SAP Lead Functional Analyst - SD/LE/WM Full time:
Direct hire salaried position, with a 15% bonus Remote role:
You can be based in your current home city Travel:
up to 25% (1 week onsite every 4-6 weeks) - 100% remote during Covid Start Date:
October/November time frame Position Summary:
- Responsible for creating and supporting SAP and related solutions for company' s supply chain processes including the design and configuration of SAP modules to effectively meet documented business requirements. This role will also create functional documentation for enhancements, integrations, and data conversions.
- The Lead ERP Analyst is an expert in the functionality of the SAP supply chain modules and execution of design, build, test, and change activities in Solution Manager.
The Lead ERP Analyst must have in-depth knowledge and experience of the following:
- SAP Supply Chain technical and functional architecture, data model along with new and emerging SAP capabilities.
- SAP capabilities in a majority of the following SAP Supply Chain areas: Order Fulfillment, Inventory Management, Warehousing and Logistics Management/Execution (Transportation, Fleet and 3PL experience)
- Strong working knowledge of SAP Supply Chain applications. (e.g., Sales and Distribution, Logistics Execution, EDI output for relevant transactions, Warehouse Management, Solution Manager and HANA).
- Working knowledge of third-party apps such as PC Data and High Jump a plus
- Industry trends, best practices especially with respect to the CPG industry with a Direct Store and Warehouse Delivery business model.
- IT Supply Chain applications, operations, service, and support organizations.
- Development and implementation of processes and policies.
- 8+ years of progressive experience in SAP application design, development, quality assurance and implementation processes.
- Experience leading SAP teams at a functional level including the creation of architecture standards, reference architectures and data models.
- 1 year of demonstrated leadership experience building cross-organizational consensus with exposure to technology providers and/or business clients.
- Experience integrating SAP Supply Chain solutions into a broad array of non-legacy technologies and architectures.
- Experience configuring S/4 Hana logistics and transportation solutions in the CPG industry.
- An undergraduate or postgraduate degree in computer science, information systems, software engineering, finance, business management, engineering or a related field. MIS, CIS or business-related degree is preferred.
Sr. ERP Technical Recruiter, JDC Group
Meet Your Recruiter