Who We Seek:
What You Will Do:
- Passion Seekers. You genuinely care about the work that you do and its impact on society.
- Self-Starters. You're a go-getter who isn't afraid to step up and disrupt the status quo.
- Entrepreneurs. You bring fresh ideas to the table, work hard, develop business and consistently seek new challenges.
- Collaborators. You're a great contributor to a high performing team that accomplishes great feats for our clients.
- Participate in analysis, design, development and testing of applications
- Work with teams on reviewing and verifying implementation of applications according to design best practices, performance and security
- Support data migration activities, such as mapping data elements, using ETL tools and writing stored procedures to migrate data between various databases
- Support the preparation and maintenance of application and security documentation as requested from clients
- Have a basic understanding of web development languages, protocols and technologies (HTML, CSS, HTTP, JSON) to implement basic functionality and troubleshoot issues
- Collaborate with internal teams, partners and client resources on project-related tasks, to meet delivery dates
- 2+ years of relational database experience
- 2+ years of Appian application development or O&M project experience
- 1+ year of Federal Government contracting experience preferred
- Experience in Version Control Systems / Code Repositories such as GIT preferred
- Exposure to BPM tools like Appian, Pega, IBM Workflow, Oracle BPM, etc. preferred
Years of Experience:
- Strong understanding and hands-on experience with Agile software development methodologies
- Ability to pass a background investigation and clear a Public Trust at a minimum per contract requirement
- Strong communication skills (oral and written)
- Strong organizational skills with attention to detail
- Manual or Automated Testing experience
3+ years of software development experience Certifications:
Appian Certified Developer Minimum Education Required:
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or a related discipline Must Be Eligible to Obtain Public Trust Due to federal client requirements, can be considered About Us:
Attain is a place for great ideas and the people who have them. As a digital solutions, management, and strategy consulting firm, our professionals provide innovative solutions to revolutionize government, education, health, and nonprofit organizations and positively impact those they serve. We are business analysts, technologists, digital strategists, managers of change, and forward thinkers, with the entrepreneurial drive to shape the future. With a nationwide presence, our team is in 40 states and the District of Columbia. Visit www.attain.com/careers
to explore your path forward with Attain. Attain is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws. For more Information visit EEO
, EEO Poster Supplement
, Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
, and Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)