Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.
As a member of the Banking Compliance Solutions team the Lead Application & Product Architect interacts with customers, business partners, and internal team members to define and deliver best practice digital asset management implementations leveraging the eOriginal product suite. This individual will be an expert in the eOriginal product suite, industry concepts supporting digital asset management, and solution implementation strategies.
The Lead Application & Product Architect reports to the Technology Implementation Associate Director and will have significant collaboration with Customer Service, Product Management, and Sales teams. Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the technical relationship and success of designated partners. Supports partner design efforts for joint solution offering ensuring partner implementation follows best practice strategies.
- Periodically reviews joint solution to ensure continued adherence with best practice strategies and adoption of new features which contribute to overall improved joint solution experience.
- Coordinates with eOriginal and Partner Customer Service and Sales teams to define joint customer sales, delivery, and support strategies and toolsets.
- Creates and maintains partner specific documentation.
- Develops process workflows for partner onboarding and customer enablement.
- With input from Product and Support teams, defines eOriginal best practices for product utilization. Creates and maintains tools and materials to document and support the best practices. Ensures customer-facing teams are educated on best practices strategies.
- Supplements Business Development and Sales teams to assist in prospect vision and scoping exercises, often resulting in the development of a Statement of Work.
- Supplements Professional Services delivery team to assist in consulting with high-profile, complex, or integrated customers to identify solution requirements, translate them into system configuration and/or integration design per defined best practices and conduct pre-production compliance reviews for all customer integrations.
- Provides customer and partner solution documentation as applicable and presents nuances of the customer implementation to ensure the Support team is prepared to provide effective and efficient support of the customer.
- Professionally represents eOriginal in all written and verbal communication and deliverables, building confidence in the eOriginal organization and the business benefits and integrity of its products and services.
- Maintains required technical/professional knowledge; keeps abreast of current developments and trends in area of expertise.
- Maintains the confidentiality of eOriginal, customer, and partner strategies, plans, and other proprietary information.
- Bachelor's degree in Business/Information Systems, Computer Science or related discipline and/or equivalent work experience.
- 5+ years experience working directly with customers in a consulting role with demonstrated ability to deliver exceptional product, build strong relationships with both business and technical stakeholders and influence customer vision.
- Experience defining and documenting business and technical requirements, data flow diagrams, workflow process diagrams, and solution design.
- Experience with development of web-based applications using web services and XML.
- Familiarity with N-Tiered architecture and relational database concepts.
- Must have strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills.
- Must be able to travel on occasion.
- Takes independent action to achieve goals; is self-directed and driving, but cooperates with others to share information, resolve issues, and achieve goals.
- Sets personal goals and performance measures; demonstrates commitment, enthusiasm, and a bias for action in meeting company goals and achieving best practices.
- Effectively uses information technology; demonstrates a passion for learning new technical skills and languages.
- Experience in Lending or Capital Markets segments with Mortgage experience preferred.