Lead Application Engineer (Java Object Oriented)
Primary Location – Appleton, Wisconsin
V-Soft Consulting is an end-to-end recruiting and staffing solution provider known for our ability to provide highly qualified consultants for any project at any scale.
What makes us different? Our expertise is derived from over 20 years of delivering world-class IT staffing, consulting, engineering and managed services to Fortune 1000 and mid-market companies in the U.S., Canada, and Asia. V-Soft is a trusted partner with experience across diverse technology stacks to help business get IT done.
Like what you hear? Apply with V-Soft today!
V-Soft Consulting is currently hiring for a Lead Application Engineer (Java Object Oriented) for our premier client in Appleton, Wisconsin. This is a 6-month contract position in the financial services industry.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
Technical Requirements and/or Certifications »
- Java Object Oriented development (required)
- Experience with Spring Batch is preferred
- Experience building and leveraging REST and SOAP services
- Experience with Spring Tool Suite
- Docker or other container management experience
- Integration development experience
- Informatica ETL and batch processing systems
- SQL Server database platform
- Oracle database platform
- DB2 database platform
- NoSQL (Mongo)
- Spring Boot
Education and Experience »
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science, Business, Mathematics or a related field
- Typically, 6+ years of applicable experience designing, building and supporting software applications and integration solutions
- Experience working within an Agile framework (ideally Scrum)
- Experience with commissions and/or agent administration systems is a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities »
- Demonstrated leadership on medium and large-scale projects impacting strategic priorities
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity while solving complex problems, driving innovation, and striving for continuous improvement
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
Job Responsibilities »
- Design, build and support automated solutions which support field compensation and agent administration capabilities across multiple distribution channels
- Operate as a member of a Scrum team supporting existing systems and building new capabilities
- Mentor, train and coach more junior staff
- Design and build data transformation/integration patterns aligned with our client’s architecture
- Design, build and/or maintain field compensation web-based user interfaces aligned with our client’s architecture
- Provide technical support of business process improvements across wide range of processes, systems and business areas
- Assist with integration test development and design related to end-to-end testing of commissions and agent administration solutions
- Provide impact analysis of proposed requirements on supported systems/applications
- Review, analyze and evaluate complex functional requirements, and develop appropriate and effective solution design
- Resolve technical issues escalated by business operations team
- Provide leadership to appropriately support and maintain technology capabilities
Qualified candidates should send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
V-Soft Consulting Group is headquartered in Louisville, KY with strategic locations in India and across the U.S., including Madison, Chicago, Denver, Harrisburg and Atlanta. Known as an agile innovative technology services company, we were recently rewarded the Large Business of the Year award from Louisville Business First and were recognized among the top 100 fastest growing staffing companies in North America. V-Soft has a wide variety of partnerships across diverse technology stacks, and holds such titles as MuleSoft Certified Delivery Resource, Oracle Gold Partner, ServiceNow Partner, Microsoft Partner and Cisco Registered Partner, amongst many others.
For more information or to view all our open jobs, please visit www.vsoftconsulting.com or call (844) 425-8425.