Job ID: 2110533 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
NoDescription SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Bring on Tomorrow!
SAIC seeks an experienced, highly motivated, self-directed professional to fill the role of Lead Application Software Developer on a program based in Chantilly, VA. The ideal candidate excels at designing, building, and deploying highly scalable, resilient, and performant solutions involving microservices and very large data holdings in an integrated team dedicated to our customer's mission. The Lead Application Software Developer works with the existing software development team to maintain and expand backend microservices and associated data models as well as update a React based User Interface. The position requires working with various mission stakeholders and communicating system features and concepts to other users and developers. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to assisting other developers, maintaining development environments, writing system documentation and interacting with program management. Qualifications Required Qualifications:
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Master's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering or an additional 6 years of experience in lieu of degree
- 5+ years of hands-on experience working in software development in a Cloud Environment
- 4+ years of experience using Restful APIs
- 3+ years of experience developing microservices
- 3+ years of experience with Java and Spring Frameworks
- 3+ years of experience developing and expanding data models with both relational and NoSQL databases (e.g., HBase, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience in continuous integration, deployment, and delivery tools (e.g., Git, Jenkins, TerraForm, Ansible, etc.)
- 3+ years of experience with Apache Hadoop technologies (HBase, Map Reduce)
- 3+ years of experience with Amazon Web Service (AWS) technologies (RDS, EMR, CloudFormation, S3, CloudWatch)
- 3+ years of experience with Linux management and scripting (bash, awk, cron, curl)
- Familiarity with Redux library
- Experience with NodeJS
- Experience with indexing and data profiling for efficient queries over large data holdings
- Experience working in an Agile scrum team environment
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) DevOps Professional certification or equivalent
- Experience with graph databases
- Experience with Python
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.