Position is located in San Diego, CA.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is a leading global technology services provider delivering business solutions to its clients. Hewlett Packard Enterprise delivers the industry's broadest portfolios of information technology, applications and business process outsourcing services to clients in the manufacturing; financial services; healthcare; communications, media and entertainment; energy; transportation; and consumer and retail industries; and to governments around the world.
Governments turn to Hewlett Packard Enterprise to help reduce costs, streamline processes and operate more efficiently, while improving the quality and value of the services they provide. Our deep experience in the public and private sectors has enabled us to deliver substantial results for a variety of government organizations.
The Lead Application Support Analyst lead and coordinate the delivery of all IT services for approximately 100 business applications for the County of San Diego (CoSD) Finance & General Government Group (FG3) Assessor/Recorder/County Clerk (ARCC).
• Monitor work demand from the customer.
• Assist in forecasting work demand from the customer.
• Assist in forecasting resource requirements to support the work demand forecast.
• Develop estimates for work requested by or proposed to the customer.
• Monitor the delivery of IT services to the customer to ensure they are delivered within budget, within schedule, and with customer satisfaction.
• Provide direct IT services and support to the customer.
• Coordinate the delivery of IT services to the customer with other HPE teams, with outside 3rd party vendors, and with CoSD customers.
• Review the quality of work products prior to delivery to the customer.
• Provide status of services to the customer.
• Resolve issues escalated internally or by the customer.
• Identify, develop, and implement improvements to increase application reliability for the customer.
• Identity, develop, and implement changes to improve IT service delivery to the customer.
Education Skills, and Experience Required:
Must be a U.S. Citizen or have a valid Green Card.
A technical Bachelor's degree and a 5+ years of experience in a lead role delivering technical services to high visibility customers with direct customer interface.
• Knowledge of the following infrastructure platforms:
o Physical Servers
o Virtual Servers
o End User Computing
• Knowledge of the following application platforms:
o Client/Server Applications
o Web/Browser Applications
o Desktop Applications
• Experience in delivering IT services in a complex technical & organizational environment
• Experience working with and managing 3rd party vendors
• Experience working with and managing leveraged and remote resources in a large corporate IT environment
• Extensive experience managing customer relationships and building trust
• Superior communication skills, both verbally and in writing.
• Is organized and thorough.
• Possesses strong reasoning and trouble shooting skills.
• Has a high level of attention to detail.
• Is reliable and dependable - follows through on commitments.
• Effectively manages self, customers, and staff in stressful situations.
Optional/Preferred Skills and Experience:
1. Prior experience working in a state and local government.
2. Knowledge of state and local government software applications.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Values:
Partnership first: We believe in the power of collaboration - building long term relationships with our customers, our partners and others
Bias for action: We never sit still - we take advantage of every opportunity
Innovators at heart: We are driven to innovate - creating both practical and breakthrough advancements
HPE is an EOE / Female / Minority / Individual with Disabilities / Protected Veteran Status
What do we offer?
Extensive social benefits, flexible working hours, a competitive salary and shared values, make Hewlett Packard Enterprise one of the world´s most attractive employers. At HPE our goal is to provide equal opportunities, work-life balance, and constantly evolving career opportunities.
If you are looking for challenges in a pleasant and international work environment, then we definitely want to hear from you. Apply now below, or directly via our Careers Portal at www.hpe.com/careers
You can also find us on: