Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Why you'll love this job:
Being a member of the Information Technology Group the Lead Application Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical support of all the application. The role will be carrying out all aspects of the operating procedures/runbooks within a predefined shift pattern. This role is encouraged to work closely with the required development teams, our Enterprise Infrastructure partners and our internal business clients to resolve and raise technical support incidents where vital. Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Support DTCC applications by providing monitoring, application, and system support for DTCC's production application services client facing environments.
- Provide 24x7 support for event monitoring, incident triage and escalation
- Provide support to all jurisdictions on a shift basis, handling any activity for any region within the local time zone coverage
- Identify and implement efficiencies and improvements to standard processes and procedures such as automation through scripting, programming, etc.
- Contribute to projects by performing task deliverables and ensuring permit-to-operate (PTO) guidelines are met.
- Provide support for change management approval, execution for DTCC's production application services
- Client support team engagement to assist with application related incidents, client testing and integrations
- Disaster recovery test planning and execution - application environment review, shutdown, start, verification, troubleshooting
- Access administration for application access to DTCC's production application services
- Support management of resources that are involved in maintaining the host operating system on UNIX, VMware and Windows servers as well as software subsystems such as databases, web server software, LDAP, and security subsystems.
- Aligns risk and control processes into day to day responsibilities to supervise and mitigate risk; escalates appropriately
**NOTE: The Primary Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. Talents Needed for Success
- 6 years of related experience minimum with the technologies listed above.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.