3Ci is looking for a Lead Applications Developer to join their Partner in Bethesda, MD for a full-time, permanent role.
The Lead Applications Developer will report to the Enterprise IT Manager and is responsible for playing a significant role in designing, developing, implementing, testing and supporting all applications and integrated solutions across our Partner's technical landscape. The Lead Applications Developer role contributes to solutions and strategies for accomplishing viable automated solutions for complex business processes.
- Reviews, analyzes, and modifies the programming systems including encoding, testing, and debugging to support the organization's enterprise applications landscape including ERP, Saas and internally built applications.
- Ensures that software can be completely integrated into the technical landscape.
- Designs and develops application tables, reports, and new modules to improve system efficiency.
- Leads software integration and maintains technical documentation.
- Works with client/server enterprise applications, Saas applications and IaaS solutions.
- Leads continuous improvement efforts such as design reviews and code reviews.
- Drives development and maintenance of code artifacts, technical communications, action plans, agendas, minutes, and correspondence.
- Insures the development of optimized coding processes and system designs as needed, training others on best practices.
- Leads production support efforts for the applications, including participation in a 247 on-call support rotation.
- Participate in production changes that may occur after 5:00p.m. or on weekends.
- Participate in internal and external audits and facilitate responses to audit requests.
- Supervises and coaches' other developers on team.
- Demonstrates advanced knowledge of algorithms, programming structures and numerical analysis; be able to identify better ways to solve problems.
- Demonstrates a strong initiative to learn, collaborate, be proactive in acquiring programming knowledge and skills, taking on new assignments and extending his/her knowledge.
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle models
- A proven track record of successfully implementing ERP software solutions and integrated third party solutions including 9+ years of experience as a senior applications developer solving complex solutions in a high-tech development environment with multi-function teams.
- BA or BS or equivalent experience is required; MA or MS is a plus
- Knowledge in implementing and maintaining RESTful Web Services
- Must be able to assess technical gaps in requirement specifications
- Knowledge of .NET framework, Sharepoint Online, MS Platforms (Power BI, Power Apps, Flow, etc.) MS Dynamics architecture (Web Server, App Server, Process Scheduler, Batch Server and Database Server) and Azure is required.
- Knowledge of Active Directory and MS Dynamics object security and low-level security is required
- Strong interpersonal skills including mentoring, coaching, collaborating, and team building
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage competing demands
- Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs with the ability to establish and translate customer requirements into working code.
- Proven ability to participate in software development projects and ensure objectives, goals, and commitments are met
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: Azure DevOps, Team Foundation Server or equivalent, Microsoft Project, Visio, and all Office Tools
- Excellent oral and written communications skills and experience interacting with both business and IT individuals at all levels including the executive level