Lead Architect - Expert Level
Location Jersey City NJ
• Must be able to determine business requirements and provide detailed designs.
• Hands on Engineer with Knowledge in the following Network Technologies to include Cisco Routers, Switches, Cisco/F5Load-Balancers, VPN concentrators, DNS as well as others for all data centers and branches.
• In-depth understanding and troubleshooting of web based applications, local and geographical load balancing, forward and reverse proxies.
• Excellent understanding and hands-on knowledge of DNS, web load balancing, URL filtering, content filtering, IP addressing, IP address management, policy development and deployment a must.
• Strong Knowledge and hands on experience in QOS design and implementation is required for this position.
• Strong Hands on architect/engineering level experience on Cisco Nexus, 6500, 3800, 3900, 3700, 3500 & 2900 is required.
• Strong Cisco Nexus 7K, 9K expertise and virtualization is required for this position.
• Must have design and deployment experience in MPLS, BGP, EIGRP, STP, Ether Channels, OTV, VPC,VDC, and Cisco ACI and SDWAN
• Be able to independently configure and deploy F5 LTMs/GTMs, Infoblox DNS appliances.
• Familiar with project delivery methodologies as related to network infrastructure.
• Ability to maintain excellent network documentation using Visio, Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
• Excellent verbal / written communication skills a must.
• Must be able to support weekend / after-hours network deployments.
• 7 to 10 years of network experience in design, implementation and troubleshooting of Network/Web/DMZ/Internet Infrastructures.
• BS in Computer Science or any engineering discipline or Information Systems preferred.
**Please Note: This is NOT A PERMANENT position. Candidate is REQUIRED to be onsite a minimum of 4 days/week. No Exceptions!
Please contact to be considered the following contact information: email@example.com