World Wide Technology (WWT) is a global technology integrator and supply chain solutions provider that brings an innovative and proven approach to how organizations around the world discover, evaluate, architect and implement technology.
Based in St. Louis, WWT works closely with industry leaders such as Cisco, HP, EMC, NetApp, Citrix, VMware and Dell, focusing on three market segments: Fortune 500 companies, service providers and the public sector. WWT employs more than 8,000 people and operates more than 3 million square feet of state-of-the-art warehousing, distribution and integration space strategically located throughout the world. WWT is proud to announce that it has been named on the FORTUNE "100 Best Places to Work For®" list for the eighth consecutive year.
World Wide Technology, Inc. currently has an opportunity available for a Lead Architect: Technology to support the fast paced and dynamic Internal IT Department in St. Louis, MO.
• Analyze Business Processes - capture requirements, have experience with technology delivery management tools (ServiceNow, VersionOne).
• Working closely with other lead architects aligned to business value streams to build longer terms software solution strategy
• Establish short term and long-term application technology roadmap to meet business demands.
• Collaborating with the development teams and implementing the technology roadmap
• Providing the development and data science team with architectural blueprints to follow
• Define technical requirements and identify open-source or commercial solutions where appropriate.
• Evaluate current software and application architecture to identify and address the gaps.
• Identify the shortest route to fail fast to help speed up solution delivery.
• Balance long term planning, technical debt management, operational load, and team velocity while shipping new features
• Establish and maintain short term and long terms technology spend outlook.
• Establish and maintain feature-technology mapping and drive governance around that.
• 10 + Years of Software Development or Application Integration development experience
• 5 + Years of Software Architecture Experience in different domains - business, application, data analytics, erp or crm.
• 3+ Years of Technology Leadership Experience (direct reporting or dotted line with proven success metrics as defined by SAFe (Scaled Agile Framework).
• 3+ Years of application development experience with cloud native enterprise applications or platforms.
• Full application lifecycle development experience using multiple frameworks.
• Experience working with cloud-hosted architecture and deployment models (esp. Azure)
• Hands on Experience in working on one of the following SaaS/PaaS:
• Service Now
• Oracle SoA
• Microsoft Power Platform
• Bachelors or master's in computer science or Management Information System or related field.
• Any of following listed certification will have added advantage:
• SAFe Architect
• TOGAF 9
• Salesforce CTA
World Wide Technology, Inc. offers excellent benefits and competitive compensation. Visit our company web page at www.wwt.com for more information.