CEI’s Custom Applications Division is seeking a Lead Architect to join our team!
We build custom software for customers using modern technologies and agile methods. If you have the passion and drive to deliver great solutions with outstanding customer service, then you are the right fit for us!
What to Expect:
- Collaborate with team of experts and contribute back to that team.
- Work in an innovative environment with an aggressive career path through Principal Architect
- Lead a team and mentor junior members
- Exciting work, variety, and modern technologies
- Work on your next Certification
- Get ready for speaking engagements in the local technical community and with our partners (ie: Microsoft)
- Agile Environment
These projects could include:
- Cloud (AWS, Azure and Google Cloud Platform)
- Mobile (native Android, iOS, Xamarin)
- Modern Web (Angular, React, HTML5, CSS3)
- Dev Ops (CI/CD, application monitoring)
- AI (chat bots, text and knowledge analytics, etc.)
- Your career has come up through the Developer ranks to Architect level with plenty of hands-on experience and sharp technical chops, which you want to keep.
- 4 year degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Team lead and mentoring experience
- A recent track record of delivering modern web solutions using agile methods.
- Polished communication skills, both written and verbal, which enable you to engage with customers and your team in a confident and enjoyable manner.
Location: 901 K St NW Suite 300, Washington, DC 20001
What You Enjoy:
- Staying up-to-date on modern software development technology and architectures
- Desire hands-on experience with a team where you can make a difference every day
- Participating in local and regional meetups and events
- Consulting across a wide domain of clients and cutting edge technology a key ingredient to job satisfaction
- Continuous learning in the field of software development
- Obtaining new certifications
CEI's Custom Applications Division:
CEI’s Custom Applications division is a passionate team of software experts that work daily to build custom applications that delight users. Our focus is on custom web, mobile, integration, and desktop applications for our enterprise customers. We are a certified Microsoft Partner; we also deliver iOS, Android, JEE, AngularJS, and many other open source solutions.
We are a mature practice with specialized skills across user experience, business analysis, agile development, testing, and more.
We love building software together as a team and welcome the next Lead Architect to join us!
Contact Laura Oblich for further information.