12+ month contract, potential to extend.
Will work remote initially at least through the end of 2020.
NO C2C / CORP-CORP / 3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA / EAD INDEPENDENT.
Create automated testing strategies, plans, scenarios, and automated testing scripts, as well as the development and implementation of strategy for creating and maintaining reusable test data. Ensure implementation of industry standard testing tools and integrate testing with the continuous integration / continuous delivery process.
- Manage and develop system integration and functional testing strategies and subsequent supporting tests plans and cases.
- Develop, manage and maintain an automation framework that can support reusable automated test cases and test data.
- Develop, execute and maintain automated test scripts for Functional, Integration, Regression, Performance and Usability testing.
- Develop test automation strategies and approaches that incorporate multiple phases of testing including: unit, system and integration, functional, performance, and regression testing.
- Develop supporting test plans that incorporate automated testing tools.
- Create and maintain reusable automated tests.
- Create and implement automated testing of web applications across multiple web browsers and platforms.
- Develop process definition and documentation and a working knowledge of release management.
- Manage continuous integration (CI) and continuous deployment (CD) processes.
- Research and collect performance requirements, along with developing the appropriate performance test work products (test strategies, plans, scenarios and scripts)
- Specify set-up and prepare test environments in advance of testing and manage testing progress reports; including defect management
- Develop, manage, and maintain quality metrics like unit test coverage and testing progress.
- Remain current with new testing technologies.
- Develop and implementing a strategy for creating and maintaining reusable test data.
- Bachelor’s degree or commensurate experience.
- 6+ years work experience in the USA.
- 7 – 10+ years IT experience.
- 5+ years of experience with automated testing.
- Highly developed competency with Selenium WebDriver 3.x.
- Demonstrated competency in the creation of SQL scripts.
- Demonstrated competency with Cucumber and Selenium WebDriver or similar tools
- Demonstrated competency with Java 8.
- Experience with performance testing tools such as LoadRunner and/or JMeter is a plus.
- Experience with C#, Python, Ruby, or descriptive programming language a plus
- Demonstrated competency with change management and defect tracking tools – JIRA or Xray is a plus.
- Prior developer experience is desired.
- Demonstrated competency with an iterative development life cycle.
- Expert level analytical and problem solving skills.
- Expert level interpersonal skills and written communications.
- High standards of confidentiality with ability to handle sensitive information with integrity and trust.
- Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to manage business relationships.