CLIENT DIRECT HIRE. NO C2C/CORP-CORP/3RD PARTY CANDIDATES. MUST BE VISA / EAD INDEPENDENT.
Provide software automation and development services to systems owned by the client. Will provide support by: aiding in the resolution of problems related to software automation, provides guidance on quality assurance and quality control processes, actively looks for opportunities to enhance standards and improve process efficiency, and assists in managing relationships with business partners.
- Develop, maintain and execute automated test scripts for service, acceptance, integration and regression testing
- Create testing processes to enhance the CI/CD pipeline and complement microservice architecture
- Assist with application development as needed
- Communicate effectively with constituents at all levels within client.
- Develop quality assurance standards and track quality assurance activities
- Draft test artifacts, organize the automation suite and oversee testing processes
- Works closely with development team to identify efficient testing strategies
- Create and maintain reusable test data for automation scripts
- Create, execute and debug SQL scripts to be used for test validation
- Contribute to Agile ceremonies, including but not limited to backlog refinement, sprint planning & estimation, continuous improvement, and retrospectives.
- Collaborate extensively to complete the tasks assigned and committed to by the Agile team.
- Assist project team in identifying and monitoring project testing risks and issues
- Ability to coordinate and interact across multiple departments
- Maintain understanding of current and new testing technologies
- Prepare databases and environments for testing
- Perform 508 compliance testing
- Assist with team training needs
- Broad understanding of software engineering concepts, automated testing, and Agile methodologies
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience
- 8 - 10 + years of experience as an automation engineer or developer.
- Strong background creating, maintaining, and executing automation tests utilizing Java coding of automation test scripts and Selenium WebDriver
- Understanding of testing RESTful API in a microservice architecture
- Experience with continuous integration, delivery and testing
- Experience with BDD/ATDD concepts preferred
- Experience automating database validations and creating reusable test data preferred
- Experience creating and maintaining automation frameworks such as Page Object Model preferred
- Excellent customer service skills and strong ability to manage business relationships
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and written communications
- Able to travel up to 10%