Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll tackle challenges with flexibility and grace, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Why You'll Love This Job:
The Cybersecurity Services (CS) domain within Information Technology has a mission to drive efficient and effective security capabilities through innovative thought leadership with a security first mindset which advances DTCC's mission to protect and craft financial markets. The Cybersecurity Services organization has four major pillars: Architecture, Governance & Analytics, Engineering, and Operations.
This position will be part of the Cloud Security Agile squad passionate about security engineering across security services needed for the public and private cloud. This position will be working with the Associate Director, Cybersecurity Engineering responsible for Cloud Security capability. Your Primary Responsibilities
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above. ** Talents Needed For Success:
- Will be an active member of an Agile squad passionate about building a mature public and private cloud security capability within IT
- Actively assess security violations and vulnerability reports for cloud implementations, perform root-cause and trend analysis, and provide recommendations for security control improvements
- Implement Security objectives in a consistent, repeatable and automated way across multiple cloud environments with an emphasis on Azure and AWS.
- Find opportunities to improve security and assist in defining the strategies for strengthening our security poster, including but not limited to Identity and Access Management, Key Management, Vulnerability Management, and Data Encryption for cloud solutions
- Work closely with other groups to elevate our posture in cloud services through improved security methodologies and industry best practices.
- Document security policies, controls and processes, and develop runbooks, and how-to guides for operational readiness of engineered solutions
- Minimum of 6 years of cloud and/ or security related experience.
- Bachelor's degree in an engineering related field or equivalent experience
We offer top class training and development for you to be an asset in our organization!
- Strong Information Security related experience in the implementation of security capabilities (IAM, PKI/KMS, Data security, Vulnerability Management)
- Public cloud experience specifically in MS Azure (and AWS is a plus)
- Ability to write code in one or more of the following: Python, Java
- Experience with cloud security configuration management using published baselines and monitoring tools
- Information Security Certifications preferred (ie, CISSP, CISA, CISM, ISO 27001, COBIT, CRISC, CCSP, AWS Certified Security Specialist, Azure Security Engineer Associate)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation. About UsAbout DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
Our work environment favors openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
The Information Technology group delivers secure, reliable technology solutions that enable DTCC to be the trusted infrastructure of the global capital markets. The team delivers high-quality information through activities that include development of essential, building infrastructure capabilities to meet client needs and implementing data standards and governance.