Lead Business Analyst
IMMEDIATE NEED for a Lead Business Analyst to join a well-established international litigation corporation.
- Create Business Requirements Documents (BRD), Functional Specifications Documents (FSD), Nonfunctional Requirement Documents and Use Cases Specifications
- Interpret, analyze and document business requirements with the appropriate business leaders/stakeholders and work with developers and team leads to translate user needs into functional specifications
- Lead project team adoption of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) through coaching and articulation of process value
- Lead complex and high priority projects through SDLC stages within Kanban, or other Agile dashboards;
- Using critical thinking, offer optimization solutions to processes and technology
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, documentation, and presentations; Conduct project post mortems and implement recommendation reports
- In conjunction with Quality Assurance, develop and direct software system testing and validation procedures, review and approve test scripts, user and quality assurance acceptance testing;
- Review and approve test scripts, project expected results and verify functional integrity of the system design
- Participate in the identification and resolution of complex production support issues, detecting root issues and identifying requirements gaps;
- Serve as a training resource for junior analysts and assisting management in ensuring quality team work product
- Bachelor’s degree
- CBAP or similar Business Analyst Certification (preferred)
- At least 8 years of information technology experience
- At least 7 years of business analysis experience
- At least 3 years’ Agile, SCRUM or waterfall/agile hybrid experience
- SCRUM Master (CSM) certification
- At least 3 years of supervisory experience
- At least 3 years’ executive level engagement and customer service
- At least 5 years’ of experience in a professional services or legal environment (preferred)
- Expert knowledge of project management best practices
- Advanced knowledge of software development procedures and tools
- Advanced proficiency in Atlassian tools such as Confluence, Jira, Portfolio and Service Desk.
Please send your resume to Andrew Butler, Senior Technical Recruiter for immediate consideration. Let us help you secure an interview!
Irvine Technology Corporation (ITC) is a leading provider of technology and staffing solutions for IT, Security, Engineering, and Interactive Design disciplines servicing startups to enterprise clients, nationally. We pride ourselves in the ability to introduce you to our intimate network of business and technology leaders – bringing you opportunity coupled with personal growth, and professional development! Join us. Let us catapult your career!
Irvine Technology Corporation provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Irvine Technology Corporation complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.