Business Intelligence team provides reporting solutions to the various verticals of UKG business (e.g. Finance, Professional services etc.). The team works closely with business to define priority & delivery for the enhancements/projects. The team currently has presence in US (Lowell-MA, Weston-FL) & India (Noida-UP).
The MDM Business Analyst is responsible for driving requirements, creating technical documents like data mapping, data quality rules etc. and help in delivering MDM solution in UKG. This role will work closely with other business teams to understand, capture, establish and manage the MDM solution.
• Gather & translate business requirements into detailed functional requirements & partner with architects & data engineers on the solution design, data models, data mapping etc.
• Work with the MDM Project Manager, data governance and MDM team, participating in all phases of the project life cycle including business requirements gathering and documenting, definition, design, development, testing, and deployment following the Unified Process
• Lead in developing and executing MDM solution for Employee, Contact, Customer, Product & other related domains
• Document requirements for developing automated solutions and processes to govern and manage master data domains in MDM application
• Use PL/SQL scripts to investigate, proactively discover potential data integrity issues, and to enhance knowledge about the overall matching trends, and data quality in the MDM
• Prepare gap analysis deliverables, process flow diagrams as needed
• Assist in developing data consumption patterns and standards to ensure data integrity is maintained when MDM data is consumed by business applications through batch or real-time interfaces.
• Provide data stewardship trainings and support to end users on MDM solution.
• Perform research and create deliverables as required by the MDM Program initiatives.
• Work in conjunction with IT teams & other stakeholders to align with the business on prioritization of work, providing detailed communication on scheduled progress of work.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Technology with around 8+ years' experience as MDM Business analyst with at least 3+ years on TIBCO
• Strong analytical skills with knowledge of data analysis and master data management concepts and techniques
• Ability to analyze business problems and issues to identify & develop solutions
• Result driven mindset and ability to communicate and develop strong working relationships with people at all levels in a global environment.
• Demonstrated knowledge of application architecture and design best practices
• Demonstrated experience and knowledge in some the following technologies:
o Microsoft Office (Particularly Word, Excel, Access & Powerpoint)
o PL/SQL and SQL Developer
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
Colorado Pay Law
If you are a Colorado resident and this role is available in Colorado or remote, you may be eligible to receive additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role, which we will provide upon request. Please send an email to UKGcareers@ukg.com
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.