**US Citizen or Green Card only**
Business Intelligence team provides reporting solutions to the various verticals of UKG business (e.g. Finance, Prof services etc.). The team works closely with business to define priority & delivery for the enhancements/projects. The team has presence in US (Lowell-MA, Weston-FL) & India (Noida-UP).
The business analyst with work closely with business users to capture the business requirements and then translates them to functional /technical requirements.This role is key contributor for BI Solutions, collaborating with business & IT to deliver solutions to strategic business needs and roadmaps.
• Gather requirements for Operation & Analytical reporting needs of UKG.
• Understand business processes and the applications used by the business to drive key performance indicators (KPIs).
• Participate or lead workshops/sessions to capture business requirements/user stories highlighting business needs.
• Translate business requirements into detailed functional requirements or report requirements & partner with architects, solution consultants, dev resources on the solution design.
• Create wireframes for Reporting/dashboarding requirements
• Performing data analysis to uncover use cases, data mappings, anomalies, data quality rules etc.
• Provide inputs on Data Models and ETL processes based on business requirements and in-depth knowledge of data sources.
• Work in conjunction with IT teams & other stakeholders to align with the business on prioritization of work, providing detailed communication on scheduled progress of work.
• Work closely with Project Manager to highlight & mitigate risks like scope, schedule etc. & ensure the project stays on track
• Provide trainings and support to end users on BI systems/solutions.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Mathematics/Statistics or another related major field of study
• Minimum 8 years' experience in Business Intelligence as BA.
• Demonstrated analytical and project management skills, including thorough understanding of how to interpret business needs and translate them into functional requirements
• Good understanding of data warehousing concepts and relational data models
• Understanding of ETL tools preferably Informatica and data transformation
• Experience on Business Intelligence tools like IBM Cognos, Microsoft Power BI etc. is desirable.
• Demonstrated hands-on experience using SQL for performing data profiling & ad-hoc data analysis.
• Experience in working on BI/reporting projects on data coming from CRM like salesforce & Dynamics CRM.
• Experience in Quote to cash process covering configure price quote, contract management, revenue management etc. as needed
• Experience on working with DevOps is preferred.
• Experience on cloud technology warehouses like Azure, AWS is preferred.
Here at UKG, Our Purpose Is People. UKG combines the strength and innovation of Ultimate Software and Kronos, uniting two award-winning, employee-centered cultures. Our employees are an extraordinary group of talented, energetic, and innovative people who care about more than just work. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people. UKG has more than 13,000 employees around the globe and is known for its inclusive workplace culture. Ready to be inspired? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement.
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com or please call 1 (978) 250 9800.