Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll be supported and surrounded by other professionals as you learn new skills, advance your career, and see the impact of your efforts every day. Pay and Benefits:
Why you'll love this job:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
The Strategic Management & Governance family is responsible for serving as a dedicated technology resource for advancing the firm's business opportunities and providing industry thought leadership for leveraging new technologies. Manages significant programs and projects including strategic change management, new business and product initiatives, process re-engineering, and all general business management initiatives.
The Business Systems Analysis role specializes in acting as the primary interface between Technology and specific business / product areas, identifying, documenting and analyzing business requirements, creating detailed project and process specifications, coordinating with project teams. Your Primary Responsibilities:
- Produce functional specifications by analyzing business requirements, constructing workflow charts and diagrams
- Lead workflow design and contribute to user experience design, where applicable
- Collaborate with project team, product management, and stakeholders on assigned aspects of the project
- Review estimates of resource needs and schedule of work with related stakeholders
- Provide guidance to team members by elaborating the necessary details required through all phases of projects
- Provide input to developers and Test Engineers to ensure System Integration and User Acceptance Test scripts properly reflect business and functional requirements
- Participate in reviews of SIT results and defect reviews; support user acceptance testing as needed
- Contribute to system documentation under company-specific best practices and standards
- Recommend controls by identifying gaps and designing solutions to automate manual processes
**NOTE: Responsibilities of this role are not limited to the details above** Talents Needed for Success:
- Be Visionary: Visionary leaders are Change Drivers advancing the organization's strategy by being Future Focused and Compelling Communicators.
- Build Capability: Leaders build capability in themselves by being Committed to Personal Excellence and are Talent Developers for others by providing growth opportunities, feedback and coaching.
- Create Community: Our leaders are Inclusive Leaders who are Relationship Minded, embracing individual differences, inspiring others to thrive, and building networks for effective collaboration.
- Empower Results: Leaders at DTCC are Results-Oriented, delivering timely, high quality, client-focused results, while mitigating risk. They are Business Savvy and understand DTCCs position in the global marketplace, recognizing the emerging industry trends that can impact DTCC business strategies.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience
- Experience in SDLC, UNIX, Oracle 10g, SQL and BI
- Bachelor's degree preferred or equivalent experience
Who We Are:
- Fosters a culture where honesty and transparency are expected.
- Stays current on changes in his/her own specialist area and seeks out learning opportunities to ensure knowledge is up to date.
- Invests effort to individually coach others.
- Builds collaborative teams across the organization.
- Communicates openly keeping everyone across the organization informed.
- Resolves conflicts across the department by helping others find common ground.
- Ensures expected quality standards are met consistently. Minimizes risks associated with departmental projects by observing established instructions and processes.
DTCC is the heart of the post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From 21 locations all over the world, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing visibility and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. In 2020, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $2.3 quadrillion.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodations.