Top Tier Global Investment Management firm seeks a technology lead with strong experience in Hedge Funds, to work with several Hedge Fund acquisitions in developing and executing the firm’s front-office technology strategy & roadmap for the Hedge Fund/Alternatives business.
- Work closely with business to develop needs assessments, requirements and develop technology roadmap
- Utilize existing (robust) resources and build and lead team to execute the strategic technology strategy
- Manage the day-to-day work queue of the team’s Hedge Fund-related, investment technology deliverables
- Conduct Code Reviews
- Prioritize competing requests across multiple key stakeholders and business units, by partnering with high-profile investment professionals, including Portfolio Managers and Traders
- Partner with other lead technologists, to collaborate, communicate, and gain consensus over ideal technology solutions
- Successfully manage key vendor relationships
- BS or BA Degree and at least 5-7 years’ experience
- 5 years’ Hedge-fund industry experience, event-driven, long-short, or mutli-manager experience preferred
- Deep understanding of traditional Asset Classes, as well as Alternatives and Multi Asset Classes, Long/Short strategies, Multi-Prime requirements, and derivatives is required.
- Hands-on experience either developing or implementing a leading trading and compliance system, such as Charles River (CRD) v9+ OMS, Enfusion, or EZE Software OMS is required
- Broad, hands-on experience using Microsoft technologies- .Net/C# and MS-SQL is preferred
FOR COMPLETE AND DETAILED POSITION DESCRIPTION