The Oneida Nation Enterprises, L.L.C. is the largest employer in Madison and Oneida counties and one of the top employers in the 16 counties comprising Central New York. We employ individuals to work in the Oneida Indian Nation's government and business operations such as government programs, Turning Stone Resort Casino, Yellow Brick Road Casino, Point Place casino the SvOn and Maple Leaf Market convenience stores, and various other business entities. We offer employment opportunities in fields such as travel & tourism, golf, leisure and recreation, entertainment, food & beverage, hospitality, automotive services, retail, healthcare, education, and media & communications, as well as in many other exciting fields.
We are currently seeking a Lead Business Transformation Analyst to join our Innovation team!
The Business Transformation Analyst-Lead will report to the Director of Innovation and work directly with operational clients through the Oneida Indian Nation and its enterprises to assess processes, procedures and technology solutions to enhance service delivery, drive profitability, reduce expenses and/or improve operational efficiency. The Business Transformation Analyst will be involved throughout the solution lifecycle from assessment, solution development, implementation, adoption and post-implementation assessment.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Effectively works with end-users and operational partners to identify business needs and to ensure that business requirements are driven by strategic objectives and appropriately address prioritized needs.
· Works collaboratively with and influences teams across business units and functions; continuously engaging various levels across the organization through effective data-based communications mechanisms. Functions as a liaison, between business and technical resources to ensure people, process and technology solutions meet or exceed the needs of our business clients operating areas.
· Works with business partners to identify and articulate business challenges facing each area. Facilitates brainstorming sessions to review solution options that will address root cause issues.
· Creatively and effectively uses tools and techniques to analyze existing systems and procedures. Performs root cause analysis on business issues to identify weakness and problems.
· Compiles recommendations/solutions with attention to desires, capabilities and limitations.
· Determines impacts on an enterprise-wide basis for resources, systems and/or processes. Actively considers automation or digital solutions where applicable and evaluates impacts on user/guest experience, brand and quality standards.
· Documents operational system improvements through the use of charts, tables, logical diagrams and/or detailed specifications.
· Assesses the effectiveness of changes to include tracking costs and the overall benefits of these changes. Partners with the appropriate resources to help outline ROI for proposed initiatives and/or projects.
· Performs policies/procedure evaluations resulting in the assistance of development and implementation of procedure and policy changes as needed.
· Drives the operational and project management aspects of developing and executing against a strategic technology roadmap; assesses issues and offers resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client satisfaction goals and objectives.
· Assists in the preparation and dissemination of project communications. Communicates with Project Managers and Director of Innovation on status of specific projects.
· Assists with the development of proper documentation, training and transition for operational areas, IT Operations and Customer Support staff for ongoing support and service for newly implemented systems and solutions.
· Supports the creation of documentation provided to Executive Management for the purpose of project assessment and approval.
· Facilitates and supports innovation workshops that help identify opportunities for innovation.
· Updates general operating procedures impacted by change and follows-up with operations and technical team to verify effectiveness; modifying plan, if necessary.
· Monitors status of projects with clear communication to business partners.
· Proactively keeps abreast of technology enhancements within the industry as well as how they integrate with existing solutions.
· Demonstrated experience working with gaming and/or hospitality systems.
· Previous experience with one or more Resort Systems.
· Solid Working knowledge of Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
· Experienced managing multiple projects
· Previous experience with Six Sigma a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law