Lead C++ or C# Mixed Reality Developer - Social Apps for HOT Augmented Reality Start-up in Plantation, FL.
Strong technical contributor with both breadth and depth of technical skills and a passion for social applications - meetings, presentation, chats.
Will have the opportunity to work with User Experience team, architecture, systems engineers, and applications developers.
- Build, and debug mixed reality frameworks, tools, applications
- Ability to report on project status, plan architecture, and present product vision to others
- Work across apps and teams to language localize applications
- Team player who can collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features
- Utilize native libraries to enable advanced application features
- Work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Unit-test code for robustness and reliability
Must have Skillsets:
- 7-10 years experience developing mobile software apps
- Experience programming applications on Android platform
- Desire to grow expertise in modern C++, Unity3D/C#, 3D Graphics, and 3D Math
- Experience shipping applications in multiple platforms in multiple languages for a global market.
- Relentless desire to improve and overcome challenges
- Very strong programming skills - extensive experience with C++ required.
- Basic understanding of 3D Math and 3D Graphics - and a desire to become an expert.
- Experience with parental controls, restrictive technologies and website filtering
- Experience with Augmented Reality, Mixed Reality
- Experience with OpenGL, Unity3D, Qt3D, WPF or other 3D graphics API
- Experience with C++ and/or C#
- Experience with rapid development and collaboration using wiki, chat, and Jira.
- Ability to read Japanese
- BA/BS or equivalent preferred
Contract: 6-12+ Months