Lead DevSecOps Engineer Are you ready to explore a world of possibilities?
Join our DTCC family, and you'll grow your expertise and become the best version of you. As you embark on a new journey, you'll seek challenges with flexibility and patience, learning new skills and advancing your career while having the time of your life. Pay and Benefits:
Why You Would Love This Job:
- Competitive compensation, including base pay and annual incentive
- Comprehensive health and life insurance and well-being benefits, based on location
- Retirement benefits
- Paid Time Off and other leave of absence
- Flexible/Hybrid Work Arrangements
Being a member of the DTCC Enterprise DevSecOps Team means you will be a part of a technology group with rich diverse skill sets, and a great enthusiastic committed culture.
The DevSecOps Tools Platform Engineering role is responsible for all aspects of Platform Engineering related to 7 CICD Tooling Technologies. These technologies include JIRA, Jenkins, Bitbucket, Nexus, Nexus IQ, SonarQube and Fortify. Your responsibility will be a journey of excitement into the DevOps world enabling you to drive the Platform Engineering and Development strategy around Design, Automation, Build/Maintain Operations, and not limited to providing L3-4 Engineering support. In addition, your responsibility will give you access and exposure to working with hundreds of 3rd party plugins as well as with an internal diverse set of applications and solutions managed in DevSecOps.
Candidates are expected to provide infrastructure administration, support for various CI/CD DevOps tools and partner with each of our software development teams across the firm to better understand their business requirements within the DevSecOps ecosystem. What you will do:
- Strong Communication and Collaboration skills
- Work in an agile software delivery methodology environment that is focused on developing, deploying, and enhancing CI/CD Solutions and capabilities
- Be an active member of a team that focuses on Level 3-4 Platform Engineering, Production System Administration, Lifecycle Upgrades, Security Compliance, Automation Development, and Support for various DevOps tools. (Jira, Jenkins, Nexus, Nexus IQ, Bitbucket, Fortify and SonarQube)
- Work collaboratively with L1-2 Support Teams to troubleshoot and resolve production and non-production issues providing L3-4 escalation support of CI/CD tools
- Contribute towards Risk Management functions such as reconciliation of software vulnerabilities, security baselines as well as other risk and audit related objectives for the team
- Provide On-call Weekly/Weekend off-hour L3-4 support on a rotational schedule with other team members
- Follow company ITIL processes by ensuring that incident, problem and change tickets are addressed in a timely fashion
- Documentation - Develop and maintain system documentation
- Enterprise DevSecOps department (EDSO), focusing on development of people, process, and tools to support build and delivery automation throughout the enterprise.
- Work with stakeholders to define clear project objectives and requirements, agree on priorities, communicate progress updates and demonstrations, resolve issues and conflicts, and provide responsive change management.
- Be a Self-starter, providing creative and innovative ideas or solutions to advance the Technology offerings, and be able to work independently and mentor junior staff
Talent need for success
Who We Are:
- 5-8 years of solid, diverse work experience in a DevOps Platform Engineering with Development Disciplines in a high pace Production Environment
- Bachelor's degree in Technical/Systems discipline or related experience required
- Proven Understanding with Cloud deployments (Private Cloud / AWS / Azure / Docker/ Kubernetes)
- Platform or Application Engineering and Operational Knowledge in any of the CICD Tooling Technologies (JIRA, Bitbucket, Jenkins, Fortify, SonarQube, Nexus, Nexus IQ)
- System Engineering Knowledge proficiency in Operating Systems and Middleware technologies (Red Hat Linux, Tomcat, etc)
- Strong Analytical skills
- Solid comprehension of Agile project management leveraging one or more frameworks under the Agile umbrella such as Scrum or Kanban
- Experience with Version Control System (VCS) tools such as GIT
- Familiar experience with Java based Technologies
- Experience in product life cycle management & agile based delivery
- SCM / DevOps / CI/CD tools & process (GIT/Bitbucket, Maven, Ant, Jenkins, Sonar)
- Web Technologies (HTML 5, CSS, JSON, REST,)
- Agile Methodology and Tools (JIRA)
- Knowledge on CI/CD development using Jenkin pipelines with groovy/python
- Preferrable Experience with Micro Services & Layered (SOA/MVC) Architecture
- Knowledge on provisioning IAC Tools (Chef, Ansible, Terraform, ksh Shell, groovy, python)
- Experience with Database Skillsets (PostgreSQL, MS SQL, Oracle)
With over 45 years of experience, DTCC is the premier post-trade market infrastructure for the global financial services industry. From operating facilities, data centers and offices in 16 countries, DTCC, through its subsidiaries, automates, centralizes and standardizes the processing of financial transactions, mitigating risk, growing openness and driving efficiency for thousands of broker/dealers, custodian banks and asset managers. Industry owned and governed, the firm simplifies the complexities of clearing, settlement, asset servicing, data management, data reporting and information services across asset classes, bringing increased security and soundness to financial markets. In 2018, DTCC's subsidiaries processed securities transactions valued at more than U.S. $1.85 quadrillion. Its depository provides custody and asset servicing for securities issues from 170 countries and territories valued at U.S. $52.2 trillion. DTCC's Global Trade Repository service, through locally registered, licensed, or approved trade repositories, processes over 14 billion messages annually. To learn more, please visit us at www.dtcc.com or connect with us on LinkedIn , Twitter , YouTube and Facebook.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job function About Us About DTCC
DTCC safeguards the financial markets and helps them run efficiently, in times of prosperity and crisis. We are uniquely positioned at the center of global trading activity, processing over 100 million financial transactions every day, pioneering industry-wide, post-trade solutions and maintaining multiple data and operating centers worldwide. From where we stand, we can anticipate the industry's needs and we're working to continually improve the world's most resilient, secure and efficient market infrastructure. Our employees are driven to deliver innovative technologies that improve efficiency, lower cost and bring stability and certainty to the post-trade lifecycle.
DTCC proudly supports Flexible Work Arrangements favoring openness and gives people freedom to do their jobs well, by encouraging diverse opinions and emphasizing teamwork. When you join our team, you'll have an opportunity to make meaningful contributions at a company that is recognized as a thought leader in both the financial services and technology industries. A DTCC career is more than a good way to earn a living. It's the chance to make a difference at a company that's truly one of a kind. About the Team
Enterprise Product & Platform Engineering transforms the way we deliver infrastructure to our business clients. A key construct of EP&PE will be the evolution of the IT Product Manager, who will partner with the Engineering organization, the Business Aligned Service Delivery organization, the DevSecOps organization as well as our operational support teams to ensure that this organization provides high quality, commercially attractive and timely solutions to support our business strategy.