Job ID: 2113514 Location:
RESTON , VA , US Date Posted:
Cloud Comp EngrSchedule:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
NoneClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Public TrustPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking a Cloud Solutions Architect to join our leading-edge team whose mission is to deliver solutions that enable the modernization and transformation efforts of our customers' Cloud systems and applications. Key service delivery concepts include Cloud Leadership, Cloud Advisory and Enablement, Cloud Services, and Cloud Support that enable efficient and effective business operations. Works closely with the Lead Architects to implement and drive secure, automated solutions that are in alignment with the Target State architecture. Applies technology solutioning experience in order to provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organization and tenants throughout the life cycle of the project. Qualifications
- Experience in managing large operational cloud environments spanning multiple tenants through techniques such as Multi-Account management, AWS Well Architected Best Practices, OU/SCP, etc.
- Experience defining the architecture of cloud deployed applications
- Experienced with driving ongoing improvements in cost efficiencies such as purchase of Reserved Instance/Savings Plans aligned to resources consumption, review of AWS Trusted Advisor, etc.
- Expertise in service-oriented architecture, web services, and Application Programming Interfaces
- Experience with how containerized is performed with applications. Able to advise on the best forms of developing containerized application. (i.e., Docker, Rocket, etc.,)
- Experience with how container organization works and how the application needs to be Architecture to take advantage of that (Kubernetes, Universal Control Plane UCP, etc.,)
- Experience defining and driving SecDevOps best practices (e.g., IaC, CI/CD) within large teams
- Experience establishing legacy modernization and migration roadmaps for large scale applications
- Experience with event-driven applications using queues, service bus and other related patterns
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and ability to work with minimal direction
- BA or BS degree in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics
- Masters' Degree preferred or Bachelor's level degree with equivalent years of work experience.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Associate Level
- Relevant Kubernetes Certification
- Relevant Agile Certification
- Relevant Security Certification
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
Target salary range: $175,001 - $200,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.