- Bachelor s degree or foreign equivalent required from an accredited institution. Will also consider three years of progressive experience in the specialty in lieu of every year of education.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Hartford, CT or be willing to relocate to the area. This position may require travel in the US and Canada.
- U.S. citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply.
- At least 7 years of experience with Information Technology
- 4 years of MDM Informatica with PIM/Product360 expertise
- 2 years of Data Governance (DG) experience in a Consulting role
- 2 years of experience and functional capability and familiarity with leading Data Governance tools,
- Experience in creating Metamodel, business glossaries, data dictionaries, Data catalog etc.
- Expertise on Informatica MDM C360 versions v10.x and all its related modules like Informatica BPM ActiveVOS, Infromatica IDQ v10.x.
- Expert-level skills in Informatica MDM C360 versions v10.x including End to End Architecture, Data modelling, Interface creation, Export/Import development and configuration, C360 Integrated component configuration and usage, Web Services and API service calls
- Experience with installation/configuration of MDM/DI/DQ products in Windows and Linux/Unix environments
- Experience with implementing multiple master data domains (such as Customer and Products) using Informatica multi-domain including C360, BES, and ActiveVOS
- Experience in designing and building modern enterprise/large-scale applications.
- Experience with SQL (advance queries, tuning), PL/SQL, Java, and J2EE development
- Informatica MDM 10.x Professional Certification
- Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
Experience managing team size of 2-3 would be a plus and capable of creating data governance roadmap
Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Experience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment