Founded in 1998, Matrix Technology Group is an ERP and IT consulting services provider.
Matrix Technology Group provides Services into ERP, BI and Application Development. Our staff's Passion, and dedication set us a apart from other IT firms. Our team is Dynamic and is focused to our Client needs. Our Team is geared to work with Consultants and our Clients to achieve higher performance. We want to work with you and want to welcome Candidates who are Talented, Passionate, Dedicated and have Ambition to grow.
Title: Digital Analytics/Data Analyst
Duration: 6+ Month long term contract position
Location: Bradenton, FL
Interview process: Telephonic or Skype
Target Start Date: 03/26/18
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties maybe assigned.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to develop clear and measurable business and testing objectives, and define test KPIs
- Design, develop, and analyze A/B tests, multivariate testing, segment-based targeting, and behavioral targeting with cross-functional team involvement from product managers, designers, engineers, and marketers
- Design experiments to measure the impact of new or updated product recommendations, campaigns, content, features, and digital experiences at large.
- Analyze data generated by experiments and present findings to stakeholders in a clear and concise format for decision making; Create visualizations to communicate the results of statistical tests and analysis to stakeholders.
- Create test roadmaps that include defining hypothesis, documenting test goals, identifying elements being tested, and creating test timing estimations and reporting; develop a Testing Calendar
- Participate in hypothesis generation and validation process and clearly validate opportunities and recommend actions that can have positive improvements to user experience and financials
- Develop scalable tools and techniques to evaluate experiment data and report results.
- Demonstrate ownership of data integrity; Ensure that it supports the analyses and recommendations being proposed
- Work closely with developers and Customer Experience teams to validate and maintain analytics and reporting for digital channels
- Work with key stakeholders to integrate analytics requirements, and updates into production cycles
- Conduct audits and troubleshoot tracking gaps to maintain data confidence and implement data standardization practices
- Participate in developing requirements for and the implementation of necessary analytics development in order to properly and accurately report on relevant KPIs
- Support a data-driven culture by educating the organization on everyday uses of data as a resource
- Stay apprised of best practices in analysis, testing and optimization; utilizing them in your work and disseminating them across the organization
The ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree required. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred
- 5+ years of experience leading Web/Digital Analytics and Optimization teams – driving conversion rates, campaign lifts, and other business KPIs
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Marketing Cloud technologies – specifically DTM, Adobe Analytics, Adobe Test and Target and Adobe Audience Manager
- Understanding of online measurement and analytics, with the ability to provide meaningful and actionable insights and analysis.
- Strong mathematical or statistical background. Demonstrated knowledge of multivariate statistical and modeling techniques
- Very strong knowledge and appreciation for both technology as well as business
- Proven knowledge of web standards and cross-browser compatibility issues
- Extensive experience taking design comps and translating them into their web-based equivalents.
- Ability to work on multiple tasks simultaneously while successfully meeting established goals and deadlines; manage work in a fast-paced, and sometimes ambiguous environment
- Proven history of self-direction, creativity, and ability to meet deadlines.
- High level of attention to detail, quality, and effective verbal and written communication skills along with excellent follow-through
- Team leadership and employee development experience required
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
Four-year degree required. Emphasis in Computer Science, Business Administration, Statistics, Information Science, Web Analytics or related field preferred
The candidate must be able to communicate with others in a simple, clear, and understandable manner. Must also have the ability to read and interpret all forms of communication. The ability to write reports for management and professional correspondence, as well as to speak effectively before peers, management, customers, and other associates of the organization is required.
The candidate must effectively plan and execute unusual and difficult work. Takes initiative and is decisive and quick, when appropriate, all while adhering to the team’s standards and patterns and practices. Must have the ability to solve complex problems and deal with ambiguity where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. Deals constructively with conflict and disagreement.
Thanks & Regards,
Matrix Technology Group
"Certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE)"
Direct No.– 908-279-1262