Position: Lead Data Architect
Salary Min: 150k
Salary Max: 185k
This household company is a multichannel partnership marketing company that provides partners with a strategic approach to building loyalty while rewarding and acquiring new customers. For over 25 years, they have connected thousands of partners with highly engaged consumers through a suite of continuity programs including our connections to over 250 publishers and 700+ titles, and owned and operated online programs "4 Your Health"
and "Stop, Breathe & Think"
With their innovative marketing strategies, they are changing the way companies can enhance operations through cutting-edge marketing campaigns from a wide variety of industries including, retail, airline, and hospitality
Required Skills & Experience
Data Governance Experience is a MUST!
- 5-7 years of experience (mix of ETL, data architecture, data warehouse background)
- Data Modeling Experience
- Cloud Experience (AWS +)
- Big Data
- People Person/Good Communication (will be talking to non-technical people)
- Competitive Salary: Up to $XXK/year, DOE
- You will receive the following benefits:
- Medical Insurance & Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Paid Sick Time Leave
- Pre-tax Commuter Benefit
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis now and in the future.#LI-SG2